Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Lancaster Wines
All reviews chilli cheese nice cheese day tour swan valley cab sav cellar door wine tour lovely spot sparkling wine tour group small group relaxing atmosphere first stop great wine tin rustic shiraz
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We've been to quite a few wineries in the swan valley but this time we thought we'd try a couple of smaller ones. I have to say that Lancaster wines were pretty impressive, especially their red wines. I liked the Shiraz but my husband liked the cab sav. We tried a couple of cheeses and the chilli cheese was our fave. Lancaster is not a fancy place, yet amongst the wines it's a lot very place to just chill, drink your wine and enjoy the environment.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I attended Lancaster Wines as per of a tour group with some girlfriends in December this year and was pleasantly surprised by how welcoming the venue is.

Most wineries that I have been to usually have a cellar door which is inside and it’s all fancy but Lancaster’s is basically a tin shed outside, surrounded by trees and a nice seating area which gives it a great Australian feel! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there, the cheese served was exquisite and I walked away with a bottle of their sticky Shiraz, regretfully I only purchased one but now I have an excuse to return.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This place is charming with the wine tasting done outdoors under a shed. We were lucky that it was not busy as they could not accommodate too many people. They complimentary cheese and crackers which makes to wine taste even better. The wine was very good too and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, location and views are fantastic, the wines were superb, especially their sparkling white. We felt very welcome and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Whilst on a wine tasting tour our last winery of the day was very delightful, the setting was an old tin shed but the variety of cheese and wines was very pleasant and delicious, especially the chilli cheese. Wines were very memorable as well.

Date of experience: November 2017