“A lovely spot until the buses arrive.”
Review of Lancaster Wines

Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in West Swan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I love Lancaster wines. Been there before and will go again.
The reds in my opinion are some of the best around.
Lovely tasting area, free cheese tasting, wine but the glass to purchase , cheese and other goodie available to purchase and eat on site.
Awesome.
Then the wine tour bus turns up full of drunk youngsters.
Needs to be done but kind of ruins the feel of the place.
Will be back.

in 7 reviews
"shiraz"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We've been to quite a few wineries in the swan valley but this time we thought we'd try a couple of smaller ones. I have to say that Lancaster wines were pretty impressive, especially their red wines. I liked the Shiraz but my husband liked the cab sav. We tried a couple of cheeses and the chilli cheese was our fave. Lancaster is not a fancy place, yet amongst the wines it's a lot very place to just chill, drink your wine and enjoy the environment.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I attended Lancaster Wines as per of a tour group with some girlfriends in December this year and was pleasantly surprised by how welcoming the venue is.

Most wineries that I have been to usually have a cellar door which is inside and it’s all fancy but Lancaster’s is basically a tin shed outside, surrounded by trees and a nice seating area which gives it a great Australian feel! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there, the cheese served was exquisite and I walked away with a bottle of their sticky Shiraz, regretfully I only purchased one but now I have an excuse to return.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This place is charming with the wine tasting done outdoors under a shed. We were lucky that it was not busy as they could not accommodate too many people. They complimentary cheese and crackers which makes to wine taste even better. The wine was very good too and reasonably priced.