US$182
US$150
US$118
Blackberry Lodge B&B(Doolin)(Great Value!)
US$86
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationirish musicpubsirelandvillagehostess
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Walked in and Kathrina (hope I've got the spelling right) was extremely nice in accommodating us. The room was spacious and clean and was well equipped with good toiletries. Doolin itself is a small place and there are very few places to eat and drink. Riverfield house is located close to the few pubs and restaurants around the place. the breakfast served next morning was great. Kathrina manages the place herself with a little help. She is an extremely warm and welcoming person and that shows in her place. Thank you Kathrina and hope to see you in India sometime.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Not expensive, close to everything, very convenient, great beeakfast, clean rooms with views of the land, good for families or solo travelers, no need to drive to all the local Pubs, Pubs are welcoming and have live amazing music, will come back whenever possible!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Conveniently located in Doolin with good parking. Catrina was gracious enough to drive us up the road so we could hike from Doolin to the Cliffs of Moher. I would recommend this B&B to anyone staying in Doolin.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2014

My sister and I stayed at Riverfield House. We did not have a reservation and were welcomed by Caitriona. The rooms were very cozy and comfortable. Very clean. The breakfast.wonderful! Fitzpatrick's Pub is just down the street. Caitriona was so caring, beyond what you'd expect. I was having an eye problem and she so kindly gave me a pair of sunglasses. I'm sorry that I can not remember the name of the other young women, perhaps she was Caitriona's granddaughter. She was very helpful finding out information we needed. I would love to stay at Riverfield House again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed at Doolin at Riverfield house for 3 nights.
Although our room was nice, the room was not serviced one day, and when I mentioned this to Catrina she never apologised. The next day no replacement of coffee and sugar and dirty cups left from the evening before.
Probably the worst B & B we had stayed in the whole 5 weeks of our tour of Ireland and Scotland.
Catrina seemed a very nice lady but she seemed a bit stressed as though it was all too much for her.
Position was ideal for all pubs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple