“WONDERFUL LOCAL restaurant out of the hustle and bustle of Hua Hin”
Review of Heaven"s Kitchen

Heaven"s Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 173 Restaurants in Nong Kae
Price range: HK$23 - HK$211
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Heaven's Kitchen is a restaurant on Nong Kae-Takiap Road run by Patcharin Hauchwitz. Serving a mix of Thai and western food, Heaven's Kitchen has a bistro feel where you can eat either inside, or outside on the little terrace in front. Heaven's kitchen has great food and a relaxed atmosphere and is a great place to start your evening before hitting the entertainment hotspots of Hua Hin.
Reviewed 28 November 2022 via mobile

Pet and Mark the owners are the reason alone to come to this restaurant / bar !

Wonderful mixologist on staff !

Have not had a bad meal yet .. but we have only sampled the THAI menu

Date of visit: November 2022

Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

On my way to a couple of local temples on this holy Buddhist holiday, I stopped at this nice looking restaurant for a quick late lunch. While looking at the menu, spoke with one of the people here and asked her to make me chicken lemongrass fried rice, something that is not on the menu. She hedged a little asking me if I wanted some of them regular menu items, but she did agree and it turned out to be quite delicious. I think it was kind of dried lemongrass they used. Like I said, nice looking place here too. The bartender was kind to play some music videos I requested. I think he was a bit surprised that I knew some Thai popular music. Actually everything went well here and I was in and out pretty quick and on my way to two awesome temples and expierences. Prices are reasonable too by the way.

Date of visit: May 2022
3  Thank ttxcsttxcs
Reviewed 27 January 2020

The one and only decent Thai restaurant from My Resort Hua Hin apartment. Food is average. The other reason that turn me off is the amount of flies found there. Very irritating!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2019

We came across this restaurant while we had friends staying nearby and we choose it over other restaurants in the area because it was busy .
Not knowing what to expect we were delighted with our dinner and service which was excellent.
We were impressed with the freshness of the fare and will definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

The food here is very reasonably priced and the portions are large. The pizza looked like it was from a pizza oven, and the Thai food had a lot of flavour (although mine was not quite as spicy as I’ve come to expect in Thailand).
Our daughter has a nut allergy and the staff were very attentive to this, even showing the oil bottle that her food was cooked in. Service was quick, and the geckos running on the awning added the nice Thailand touch.

Date of visit: August 2019