Springfield Hotel(Leixlip)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$103
永安旅遊
The Court Yard Hotel(Leixlip)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrecommend this hotelsteakgreat nightweddingmanorwaitress
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My uncle was staying in Leixlip manor for two nights and was treating us to dinner so we met him there this evening in the bar. We were the only people in the bar and the waitress was promptly over to us to take our drinks orders. As my uncle had booked himself a deal, there were two glasses of prosecco included. We order 2 prosecco and a Rubens which again arrived promptly. There were only 3 main course options on the menu. A€19 steak, a Cesar salad and hockey stir fry. Shortly after we ordered 2 chicken stir feta and a chicken and mozzarella baguette. After a 50 minute wait (again we were the only people in the bar) the two chicken stir fry’s arrived. Noodles were over cooked and mushy, chicken was full of gristle, was rubbery and the stir fry in general was bland. About 5-10 mins after the stir fry arrived, the waitress came down to tell my mam there was no mozzarella for her baguette and would she like another cheese. So my mam politely agreed to cheddar. This should have been mentioned at the time of ordering, not 50 minutes after when we were already eating. When half our food was finished the baguette arrived with some form of cheese. Definitely wasn’t cheddar, looked like mozzarella, tasted like nothing. The lettuce on her baguette was brown and she couldn’t eat the chicken. After all of this we got the bill, which was charging us €14 for the prosecco which should have been included. Again this was promptly rectified. No music in the bar so it was very quiet and awkward. As a previous employee of their sister hotel Leixlip House, I couldn’t believe the shocking service we received. I would not recommend eating here, and am quite shocked not even an apology was offered!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aoife M
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stay as a stopover on the way to Galway- we opted for a suite on the reccomendation of friends who had stayed before and we're let down. Beautiful rooms OK so not cheap but IMO worth it. The food was another good reason to visit and I'll review it later.

Room Tip: Go for the suite...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank titteringtonrobin
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Great wedding terrific fun, wedding dinner nice, service messy. Accommodation poor, no hot water, no toilet paper, no kettle, made known to manageress while there. Breakfast poor, faulty towers. I do not like knocking an establishment, but I could not recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Spud M
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Stayed the night at Leixlip Hotel to attend my brothers wedding the wedding was great, food night, room decorated very well and everyone had a great night, the hotel is like a maze and alot of stairs to drag your suitecase up (why no one helped us I dont know!) It reminded me of staying at your grandmas house as it is very dated for this modern city girl but was clean and quiet.

Room Tip: Lots of stairs do not stay here if you are disabled or have trouble with stairs
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I totally love this place so friendly and romantic so worth the stay. Its set in a lovely garden with the house been the main building but also has small houses that once was stables its beautiful, you should book it and see for yourselfs

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple