Open today: 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience The Harbour Bar
from US$80.88
More Info
All reviews live music great atmosphere outside area irish pub fish and chips main bar lovely pub sunday afternoon visiting bray guinness snug wolf heating pity wicklow
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Just looked like a place where no one cared about decor and staff were unconcerned about customers - just another establishment which in my opinion use COVID as an excuse to make no effort and make plenty of excuses

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

The staff are efficient and cheerful. My husband and I have eaten here many times but not for the past 18months.
There is a small selection on the menu.
This time I had the fish (haddock) and chips.
The chips were good, the fish batter was undercooked and as far from crispy as you can get. The portion of mushy peas was tiny !
I removed the batter and ate the fish .
We were served by several different people but not one of them asked us how the food was.
My husband’s meal was okay.
When we paid the bill I mentioned that my meal wasn’t too good, the server apologised and duly charged the full amount €15 !
A good place for drinks but we will be eating elsewhere in future.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank dabernster
Reviewed 21 July 2021

The Harbour is usually a great place to be but lately having to book is off putting as what you get are benches to sit on, not much of an atmosphere. On our last visit with 2 others when our toasties arrived they were dry, in an open cardboard box and literally thrown at us. Very disappointed as about a year ago they were very good. The staff are nice & efficient, shame about the toasties!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Had a really lovely evening in The Harbour Bar last Sunday. The food and service was excellent, despite it being incredibly busy. We shared the fish tenders with lemon mayo, crispy prawns, massive portion of calamari & prawns, curry chips. I was with my pal and 2 kids. It was evening time so busier then usual as was a very sunny day. There was a very loud group of girls who really tried their hardest to make sure no one could possibly have any coherent conversation, but thankfully management dealt with it effectively and professionally and we were all able to enjoy the rest of the evening. Big thanks as otherwise we would have left.

Date of experience: July 2021
Management_Bray, Manager at The Harbour Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Hi Catherine, thank you for the lovely review!! Delighted you had great time and enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you back again sometime soon :)

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

We asked 2 different waiters/waitress for help ordering food and none returned to us. Then this waitress named Hannah took such good care of us even though she was run off her feet. We really appreciate her and will be back!

Date of experience: May 2021
Management_Bray, Marketing at The Harbour Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Hi Rose!! We're delighted to hear that Hannah has been with us for years and really is a treasure! Hope to see you again soon