Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
1,472 results
All reviews loughrea hotel rooftop bar thermal suite lir bar lovely hotel function room food was lovely galway city would highly recommend this hotel last weekend from start to finish both mornings top class family room enjoyable stay following morning wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel excels every time we have stayed here on numerous occasions and it’s always perfect. The hotel is immaculate the food is amazing and the staff just cannot do enough for you from reception to restaurant to bar to domestic all are polite happy and welcome you with a smile this is by far the best hotel 100%

Trip type: Travelled with family
Damien Mc Manus, General Manager at Lough Rea Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, it's amazing to see that you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed yourselves.

I have took note of all comments and will be sure to pass all feedback on to the team.

My staff are simply the best and are working so hard with our busy stay cation season. With extra cleaning measures and covid guidelines they are doing so well.

We have been really busy and it is great to be back and finally having our guests back to enjoy our beautiful hotel.

Thank you for your review and we would love to see you back in our hotel in the future.

For the best rates call directly or by simply going online or by emailing me directly.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Very impressed with the standard of the food we received & the overall stay - weather was not working with us for the weekend but we enjoyed our trip otherwise. Not cheap but good quality made it worthwhile.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I have took note of all comments and will be sure to pass all feedback on to the team especially our chefs.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I stayed with my wife on the weekend and we had a lovely stay. The hotel was very organised, staff was very helpful and very polite! A special thanks to Damien who made our stay even better, taking special care for us and always looking for things to improve. We were served by Lenel and made us feel like home, asking how was the food and if we enjoyed everything.
Well done guys and keep up the good work!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I have took note of all comments and will be sure to pass all feedback on to the team especially Lenel.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night and I can't praise the staff highly enough. From the moment we checked to the moment we checked out every single staff member we met were outstanding. They just could not possibly do anymore for us. Our room was spacious and very comfortable with a beautiful view of the lake and omg the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. We dined in the restaurant in the evening and enjoyed a wonderful 4 course meal. It was exquisite. Hats off to the chef. As I said I can't praise the staff highly enough. Words just don't do them justice. We felt very safe there and attention to detail is fantastic. To the management & staff thank you for making our stay so wonderful and we look forward to staying here again. Highly recommend this hotel and suggest other hotels take a leaf out of Loughrea Hotel & Spa's book. Thanks guys. We'll be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Damien Mc Manus, General Manager at Lough Rea Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Reviewed 16 August 2021

A friend and I partook of a Spa afternoon with dinner bed and breakfast in the Lough Rea hotel recently. I have to say it more than lived up to our expectations from the friendly staff, the excellent therapists, comfortable bed and delicious food. It was a great experience after a rather difficult few months. Thank you to everyone who helped make it happen.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, it's fantastic to see that you enjoyed your stay and all went well.

I am delighted that we lived up to your expectations in relation to food, rooms and staff.