All reviews shuttle bus oysterhaven bay macdonald hotel beautiful hotel leisure facilities wedding venue gorgeous views bar food would highly recommend this hotel top class minute drive enjoyable stay stayed here for two nights charles fort breakfast was excellent carlton estuary
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Just stayed one night last night and it was one of the best lodgings on our three week adventure around Ireland. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and our two beds were very comfortable. The view is simply amazing!

We also had massage treatments in the Vital Spa in the morning. Lisa and Tina were delightful and our pampering time was just perfect.

I would definitely return to this hotel the next time I am in Ireland! Cheers!

Room Tip: Ask for view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine317
GMkinsale1, General Manager at Kinsale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Christine317,

A wonderful review of our hotel here in Kinsale based on your recent overnight stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your brief visit with us so much and that Lisa & Tina in the Spa looked after you so well.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Macdonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa the next time you visit Ireland.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

You wont be disappointed! An absolutely divine place to stay, would highly recommend it. We had a wedding onsite and stayed for two night. The rooms were beautiful, the shower was amazing and the bed was one of the best we've slept in. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Food was great. All round a wonderful stay.

Stayed: May 2018
GMkinsale1, General Manager at Kinsale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Redwig85,

What an "amazing" 5 star review - thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your weekend with us so much and of course the all important wedding celebrations.

I do hope that you will have another opportunity to visit us again in Kinsale soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, but a special mention for the night porter Ronald who went above the call of duty to help us out on two occasions. Beautiful surroundings and close to Kinsale RFC where we attended the 7s.
Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GMkinsale1, General Manager at Kinsale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Wint93

A wonderful review - Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. I will be sure to personally pass on your kind words to Ronaldas too.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your weekend with us and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Kinsale soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Stayed for 3 days. We found the staff very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent as was the hotel service. Our beautiful room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the estuary which offered amazing views. This was our daughters wedding and ever event organised occurred with perfection

Stayed: May 2018

Dear the10ftys,

A wedding celebration is a particularly important event in ones family and I am delighted that your daughter chose us to celebrate her wedding day. Your wonderful review is a true testament to all the hard working staff here in the hotel and I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your weekend with us so much.

Thank you for your review and I do look forward to welcome you back to Kinsale again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The hotel is outside the town with a long drive into it. They have a beautiful water feature in the carpark near the entrance. The hotel is spacious, clean and bright with a stunning view at the back.

Our room was warm, comfortable, clean and spacious.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear OMBBH,

Thank you so much for your review - I do hope you enjoyed your time with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you are in the area.