All reviews hen party copper pot stayed here hard working couple lovely hotel west cork central location beautiful town lobby area comfortable bed next morning family run hotel short break brown bread couldn't do enough full irish night stay
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

After spending a long day touring around cork. We decided to stop and have dinner in this hotel. As we were approaching end of service we were delighted to be met with the warmest welcome by Patricia. We had a fabulous meal and the service was outstanding. Our children were impressed with their food and especially the deserts and wanted to travel back the next day for dinner.
We look forward to visiting again. Thanks for the warm welcome
(Ethan and Elsa)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Samantha H
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I have visited the restaurant and bar several times in the past year and have been well looked after well good food and drink. Recently we booked the hall for an event and I must say the service was excellent and any request we had was no problem. I would highly recommend the Clonakilty Hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Mkelleherclon
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Just want to give a huge shout out to the staff of the hotel after I left several hundred Euros and pounds in a clear plastic bag in a drawer after I checked out of the hotel.
Before I even realized I'd left it they'd called and left a message for our tour director. We we finally made contact they actually mailed the bag of money securely onto me the next day at our next hotel. Really excellent service and I wanted everyone to know about that.
This happened Mid July 2018

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank 897rowena
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this lovely establishment while we holidayed around Ireland 2 weeks ago. Stayed in Clonakilty for 3 nights and both myself and my partner loved this hotel from the minute we stepped inside. With its ideal location in the centre of town and it's top class service it is a must for an overnight stay in Clonakilty. Check in was smooth and very efficient - bedroom was lovely and breakfast was top class! Management were very friendly and helped us with any questions we had about recommendations for day trips and local areas of interest during our visit. We also ate in the hotel each evening. Lovely friendly atmosphere in this hotel - highly recommend for anyone taking a trip to West Cork.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank suecol12321
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a last minute trip to west cork recently. Hotel is very old fashioned could do with a makeover. Waited ages at reception before anyone arrived to check us in. Our room was nice but again very dated just one tiny window meant it felt slightly claustrophobic. Stains on the duvet cover. Someone else underwear left in the room from previous stay. Light in the bathroom takes 5 minutes to come on plus shower was poor, beds and pillows were like rocks. Breakfast was a disappointment full Irish is far from full although service was quick and the staff were polite. Scones were also undercooked. It was also quite noisy due to a hen party that weekend. Good location in clonakilty though close to everything you need. However probably wouldn’t stay again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family