Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$84
View deal
Hotels.comUS$84
ExpediaUS$84
Agoda.com
eDreams
FindHotel
All reviews birthday meal excellent breakfast navigator southampton swanwick
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Visited for Father's day and was rather disappointed. Two out of three steaks were rather chewy and were not cooked as ordered. The burgers looked good but that's not ideal for a steakhouse. On the plus side the waitress was very friendly and polite.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mike_K_1976
Rob Goodier, Owner at Harper's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Mike

Thank you for your feedback after visit at Harper's.
I am sorry to hear that your steaks were not up to our usual standard. I can only apologise now and pass this issue to the chefs to make sure this issue wont happen again.

Thank you for highlighting this, as it help us to improve for the future.

Kind Regards
Harper's Team

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

A convenient, lovely small hotel and steakhouse that welcomes dogs, in its dog friendly accommodation.
Close to the marina, it is an ideal place to explore the Hamble.
Breakfast is good with a large selection of dishes.
If you do take a dog, you have to eat outside. However, there are tables that are undercover.
Some nice little touches include a Dyson air cooler in your room, a small table and chairs outside the room, plus a wireless phone charger.

Room tip: If parking your car in the carpark, don’t forget to register your car at the bar
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Happiness29315330644, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Reviewed 1 June 2022 via mobile

We visited the restaurant during our stay last night. The service was outstanding, our waitress Natalie was attentive and personable. The food was fabulous value for money and absolutely was delicious. Our steaks were cooked perfectly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

I have just recently returned from a few days stay at the above hotel, and I just wanted to say that the service and care I received from Simon, Deputy Manager was exemplary.

I took my partner & daughter for a short break to visit family and Simon and the staff did not disappoint me. Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive and kind.

There were a few problems when we arrived and were checked in by the Manager, but by the next morning Simon rectified all this and restored my faith in the hotel.

We have stayed here many times and will definitely be returning. We had a wonderful time and I have already recommended this hotel to all of my colleagues, friends and family. Thank you again for such outstanding service.

Room tip: The road outside this hotel can be busy in peak hours but the marina opposite is a lovely place to go & there is the Boathouse pub too
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shobna Singh, General Manager at Harper's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Paulah574, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Hadn’t eaten at Harpers before and decided to try it for our anniversary. Entering the car reg on their machine for parking wasn’t the easiest but could just be my sausage fingers!!
Excellent service throughout by Beth, nice atmosphere but best of all was the delicious food. Fillet steak cooked to perfection and an amazing whole rack of ribs (which was too much for my wife).
Thanks to Harpers for an anniversary meal to remember.
Bryan & Denise

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rob Goodier, Owner at Harper's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for score 5/5.
We hope to seeing you again.

Kind regards