Review Highlights
Amazing!!

Me and my three friends have completed two of the rooms now: Castaway and Scarlet. Both rooms were... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
meganwW5378KL
via mobile
Best escape room!

I’ve done 3 rooms now at EO Escape Room and every single time they have been amazing! Each room is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
20evie00
via mobile

All reviews scarlet captive kelly theming puzzles hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very enjoyable. Great rooms. Lots of fun.
Friendly staff.
Really worth a visit.
We will definitely go again.
Thank you for being lovely hosts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our 4th in person room and the experience was brilliant from first contact through to a successful escape and chat after :-)
Kelly was able to find a time for us to play Scarlet while we were child free so we made the journey from Colchester to Sudbury today. Friendly and professional from the outset. Scarlet is a colourful and very fun room, we came out full of excitement and energy with huge smiles! We can’t wait to bring our friends to come back to do another room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was the best escape room I've ever done. Kelly was incredibly accommodating and made us feel very welcome and comfortable. We did the room Captive which was excellent and stuffed full of puzzles, some very different to what I have done before. The whole room was incredibly well thought out and everything flowed very well. There was plenty to do for each player individually and working within a team which is essential for this room. We will definitely be back to try the other escape rooms, and happy to support this local business!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to EO Escape Rooms twice now and tried all of the games, I adored all of them. I had never tried an escape room before and EO Escape Rooms ignited a love for them in me! Due to the demands of my job I can sometimes arrive late to social engagements but Kelly tried her best to accommodate and I ended up not missing very much at all, which I’m incredibly appreciative of. One of the absolute best experiences in and around the Essex/Suffolk border. Highly recommend. I can’t wait for the new game to open up so I can return!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing, from booking right through to the after game photo, I couldn't fault it. Kelly's customer service and warm welcome was second to none, you can tell she really cares about her business and its customers, she did everything she could to accommodate my daughter and her friends for her birthday. The games are seriously amazing, so much thought has gone into them, I can't wait to try more. You must go!

Date of experience: July 2021