“Simply the best ”

Misbah - Boulevard El Faro
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Meloneras
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Description: Misbah Indian restaurant is located on the promenade near to faro Lighthouse overlooking the Atlantic ocean, authentic indian cuisine with a great sea-view terrace......Fancy an Indian..?
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were given a warm welcome as we meandered down the front not really knowing what took our fancy.We were seated near the front glazed area which is great to people watch and also looking out over the bay.All the food was a delight with fresh ingredients and quality meat.
They do medium and hot versions and the “hot” is definitely hot which is what I wanted.The owner came by and stopped for a chat which was nice and comforting.
So much so we called again for another curry tonight
Well worth a visit for a nice authentic curry experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can only echo the review above. The best Indian we have ever had. We were on holiday for a week and visited the restaurant twice. Now home, really pining for it. Fabulous food and staff excellent, cheerful and remembered us from our first visit. Brilliant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come to Gran Canaria I always have to make a stop at this restaurant, it is the best Indian you’ll find on the island. Yes it is quite pricey, but that reflects onto the quality of food and service you get. Soon as you empty your glass the server noticed straight away and fills your glass up for you so you can focus on your meal and conversation. The man who owns the restaurant is lovely, he will always come and say hello make sure everything’s okay, I’ve never known another restaurant owner who does this, he takes real pride and care with his job. The chicken tikka starter is beautiful the chicken is not dry, perfectly cooked. I always have a chicken korma which is nice and creamy how it should be, and my fiancé has a chicken tikka masala which is beautiful. I defiantly recommend this restaurant, it will be the best food you’ll have on your trip by far. The rice and naan bread portions are enough to share between two people as well.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Great Indian meal at this waterfront cafe. Authentic, good service and tasty fresh cuisine. Certainly heading back next time.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

3rd time here this week. Solo this time. Chicken shaslic jerra rice & garlic nan. All fantastic taste. Lots of tandoori chicken & side curry. Chicken tikka is good here as well. Service spot on. Owner very good chap. Slightly on pricey side given location by the sea & euro rate against us.
This Indian is far better than most where I live in Sussex & the price doesn't put me off.