All reviews luxembourg city stayed here room for improvement screen reception
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I've stayed for 2 nights. The rooms are good and clean, the one I was given was a single room, actually quite small. Breakfast is good, acceptable variety of continental dishes. Coffee only available as american in mugs, no machine for cappuccino or espresso.
Average price/quality, in line with Lux standards.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HotelAmKlouschter, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel-Residence Am Klouschter, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your rating.
We would be pleased to welcome you again at Hotel-Residence Am Klouschter.

Best regards,
Hotel-Residence Am Klouschter

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Firstly I should say that this is a big hotel with only 7 rooms occupied during my stay. I had a warm greeting and was shown to my room. The hotel looks very new and is smartly done. However I think some character could be added to the room. Also a full length mirror. My safe was not working so had to leave my laptop with reception when I went out.The bed was comfortable though and the room clean and quiet. I forgot my British to European plug adapter so enquired at reception. Unfortunately they didn't have any, luckily the hotel Mondorf parc next door did! I'd suggest getting a few of these in, a very easy thing to do. The breakfast buffet disappeared on my second morning. I was told because the hotel only had a few rooms occupied. The lady on duty brought me a selection of what was on offer the day before, minus a few things. I dont think this is very good practice. If you offer a buffet then that is what you should provide, no matter how many guests you have. Overall I could not fault the staff. Very friendly and helpful. But the hotel was empty so they had the time to be. Id return if in the area again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

The hotel is a refurbished monastry (it still has a few sisters living there !), and you feel that, in a positive way: the service is friendly, rooms are sober but clean and correct, the place is very quiet, the food in the restaurant is very good. all that comes at a reasonable price, so what moer do you need ?

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dirk V
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Large and modern room, very comfortable beds, spacious bathroom with shower and toiletries. Few minutes walk away from the thermal baths and includes free parking on site. Spotlessly clean and with a lot of amenities (including a billiard room) on-site. We were particularly struck by the sense of warmth and comfort of the place.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015

The rooms are very nice & spacious as was the bathroom with a walk in shower, it was very hot while we were there & our room did not have air conditioning, but we slept with the shutters down & the windows open, the guest opposite our room propped the door to the room open for fresh air!!! The food was excellent but the choice of only one dish in the evening was a bit restricting, there was a great choice for breakfast including scrambled eggs, bacon, & sausages. The staff couldn't do enough for us. its a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask if any have air conditioning if its summer!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends