“Lovely food & good service”

Ten Minutes by Tractor Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Main Ridge
Price range: US$70 - US$118
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch on a weekday and the restaurant was fully booked.
Service was excellent....a bit stuffy at first but relaxed during the course of lunch.
Bread was brought to the table along with oil to dip it into and sea salt. Delicious!
We both had the 3 course a la crate menu for $92 each.
We're not keen on degustation menus....but that is also an option if you wish.
We had a window seat and whilst there is no ocean view the vines and surrounding garden are pretty enough.
We were using a gift voucher so all we needed to pay for was our tip.
The food was good value for money. My husband had a cider and I had the Pino Gris....very nice.
My husband's prawns for entree are the biggest I have ever seen....from Skull Island in the Northern Territory, he had the beef for main with the Tasmainian wasabi.
I like to try different foods when eating out and so tried the goats cheese salad and the fish(Cobie). Had never even heard of this type of fish....very tasty.
The desserts we had were the strawberry mousse and mango parfait. Both divine. Presentation was superb.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We returned here today with friends after dining here in october last year. I was concerned that when you return its never as good as the first time. Halleluja! Just as good or better than last time. The boys chose the 5 course degustation while the girls elected 3 course a la carte. The waiters are so friendly but super efficient at the same time. The food was "to die for" . Every course better than the last. I cant wait for their winter menu as we will be back for that. Excellence you would expect in the city, in the country. Thank you TMBT

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Lunch with friends, came highly recommended, did not disappoint, wines, excellent, food, excellent, will definitely be going back!!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Went for lunch. Beautiful. Attentive friendly service, excellent food, comprehensive wine list of local, Australian and international wines. This is an expensive restaurant but value for money with great, non exaggerated food, mouth-wateringly presented. Not a large restaurant, so you should book as it is well attended.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Fabulous food - was as good as its reputation. Four of us had dinner and selected from the regular menu with a starter and main course each - everything was excellent. Also a very good wine selection was offered