All reviews pleasant stay room was clean place to stay kfc sandown
Reviewed 9 November 2014

Having travelled to Noble Park from regional Victoria for the first time and not knowing where to stay, we took a punt on this motel. We were pleasantly surprised, clean spacious room, very comfortable bed and importantly for us, very quiet. We had a room at the back, so no highway noise. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank JandD870
Suxia C, Front Office Manager at Sandown Heritage Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. You are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

all rooms need to be upgraded lots of wear and tear . Rooms very clean in general at all times staff seem to have a good eye for cleanliness location of Motel is suitable for my business activity and easy access at all times . I fell good when I arrive all the bookings details organised not much to do bud relax in room >Always a pleasant stay

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked into this motel with a bit of trepidation, as previous reviews were mixed. I asked for a room down the back, as I normally sleep in a quiet environment.
The room fittings and bathroom etc were somewhat dated,but clean and everything worked as required.
The bed at first was somewhat harder than I'm used to, but after the initial shock I found it comfortable and slept well (even with a fairly serious back injury).
Tv worked, aircon heated quietly and efficiently
The bathroom and associated fittings were old, but everything worked as required
I think this place is good value, clean and tidy, with all rooms on the ground floor, parking outside your room.
Apparently the motel is not close to any restaurants etc, but we are a mobile society in general, I found it an easy drive to the lovely Vietnamese restaurants in springvale, even closer to dandenong shops, etc.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to traffic noise, ask for a room at the back , all rooms face east and get the morning sun (if it exists in melbourne during winter!)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This motel is right on the Princes Highway at Noble Park with very convenient access to major arterial roads - it is clean, quiet and comfortable with "take aways" within walking distance. Just what we needed at the end of a busy day and similarly tomorrow. Our air con ran all night keeping us very comfortable. We thought for the money it was quite good value.

Room Tip: I guess choose rooms as far from highway as possible but it was our experience the siting of the motel "blocked" traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

It was ok. Stayed here during recent hot weather. The airconditioning unit in the room was loud and made clunking noises and the room was definitely not at the 16 degrees. Airco going flat out all nit. Only bonus was that it was cooler in the room than outside so I did get a bit of sleep. Should have stayed in the Ibis Budget down the road for $30 a nite less.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo