“Nice Pizza”

Add it.
Barbarino's Pizza
Ranked #75 of 111 Restaurants in Essendon
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We ordered using the delivery service which was prompt and the pizza hot on arrival. The vegetarian pizza was nice but could have had more filling. The meat lovers was yummy. The margarita was basically just tomato and not nice. Good meal deals available to include garlic bread and/or a drink. They also serve pasta dishes.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

After a day walked over 12 miles around the city we just wanted a pizza for some food so we could have a relaxing evening with no cooking or washing up.
Visited this restaurant.
Meat pizza and basic cheese/tomato ordered, both tasted amazing and presented in a nice hot silver baking tray
Recommended

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This restaurant is awful! I ordered the vegetarian pasta which was supposed to be mediterranean vegetables with tomato, olive oil, garlic and parsley. This is now what I received. I received a pasta in tomato sauce with frozen carrot, broccoli and cauliflower. It was awful. The vegetables were typical chewy frozen vegetables. And there was no garlic, olive oil or parsley in sight. I called the restaurant directly and he advised I must have ordered a different pasta to which I replied that I hoped they wouldn't sell frozen vegetables in any of their dishes. Very disappointed. There are so many amazing Italian places in Melbourne and this is definitely not one of them.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

this is our favorite pizza in the area. this place is a gem. Their pizzas really tasty and the dough is freshly made from scratch. Their delivery is top notch always time efficient. I just love this place really a life saving when I don't feel like cooking or going out.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I've just moved into area and tried this pizza shop. Whilst it didn't look that flash the pizza was excellent and the guys are very friendly.

So two nights later I went back for another go and it was better than the first. Lovely Pizza, good spread of ingredients and cooked to perfection.

I rate this pizza shop and have made it my go to pizza place.
Glenn.