“Nice pizza”

Add it.
Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar
Ranked #30 of 117 Restaurants in Castle Hill
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I love the pizza here very much. The price is high, but it values when comparing with the quality of the food. I am happy to pay with the quality of the food that I get. Nice one. Try it.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Did a quick solo mission to grab a bite to eat here whilst in Sydney on business.

Absolutely delicious, a real taste sensation.

Top quality and left me wanting more, looks like I’ll be coming back before I leave Sydney.

Well done and look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

i have had terrible experience all 3 times from crust castle hill
missing drinks, cold frozen pasta, cold pizza and all overpiced
i wanted to support my local store but they are terrible

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Always keep coming back to Crust.Gave tried others but nothing beats Crust. My son says they have the best margarita pizza. Only wish they will bring back the olive and feta squares.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

If I could rate zero instead of 1 I would. I ordered pizza to be delivered and when it never arrived I called the store to see if there was a problem. The store manager said they tried to deliver, even though I was in a room right next to the front door, which also has a large window. He called me a liar and yelled down the phone at me for over 10 minutes and then refused to offer a refund.
I emailed head office to let them know the behaviour of this manager and barely had a response and am still waiting for a refund.
Plenty of much nicer pizza places in the area with lovely owners to support unlike this one.