“THEE BEST PIZZA ... PERIOD”
Review of Harry Pszza

Harry Pszza
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Walkden
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Hands down thee best pizza this side of Manchester/Walkden.

I can't eat pizza from anywhere else anymore ... Pedro's, Dominoes, Papa John's, Pizza Hut (Do people still eat there?) They simply just don't compare.

Fresh ingredients, incredible flavours, great prices. Food always comes served hot and on time with no faults.

Definitely give them a try!!!

1  Thank scottyH1302
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 10 August 2020

Small family business run from home. I really can't speak highly enough about the food seriously the best pizza I have ever tasted. Everything from the dough, the quality ingredients & imaginative combinations of flavours are divine. The customer service is friendly & they really care about what they are doing & love the feedback from their customers. im now a regular as I work my way around the small but perfectly formed menu. I cant recommend this place highly enough +++++

1  Thank Amanda C
harsh2206, Owner at Harry Pszza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2020

Thank you so much Amanda! It is always an absolute pleasure serving you! We hope you continue to enjoy our pizzas for a long time to come! Thank you so much for the amazing review ☺️

Reviewed 10 August 2020

Harry's Pszza is without doubt the best pizza I have ever eaten. Starting with a perfect base and topped with fresh tasty ingredients. I've been a few times now and the standard is consistently good. It's a family business and deserves all the accolades due for their amazing pizza and brilliant customer service. I can't eat pizza from anywhere because nowhere else comes close. Lovely pszza lovely people. Don't take my word do yourself a massive favour try it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank D339IFlouisel

Thank you for the awesome review Louise! We really appreciate your amazing words and are delighted you have enjoyed all the Pszza you've had from us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Harry’s is easily the best pizza in a good area, think it starts with a great base and great ingredients, pleasant people and honest costings.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank MostHonestMan

Now that's honesty right there! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are a small humble business trying our best and we are delighted you appreciate our efforts. Hope to see you again soon!