Review Highlights
WONDERFUL

Me and my girlfriend got here not knowing exactly how long to stay and we ended up spending an... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2021
nickyjpt
Jacksonville, Carolina del Nord
via mobile
Great surf classes

Very professional and knowledgeable instructors. Flexible approach. 100% recommended! Great surf... read more

Reviewed 6 May 2021
carl_sg2017
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Lanzarote
from US$12.07
from US$62.34
from US$47.07
from US$47.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I was last february at Calima surf camp ; the hospitality of all staff it's been professional and friendly; a very good knowledge of surfing teaching, and above all, I felt like I was in a big family !! I left my heart in this small beautiful island, infact, at the end; I decided to come back in this year..
I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try an experience even alone or with friends!

Date of experience: February 2018
CalimaSurf, Front Office Manager at Calima Surf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Diletta : Thank you very much for your lovely and very complete review!
Great to hear that you have enjoyed your time surrounded by good company and Calimas Surf School professional staff. We can just say that we feel blessed having people that enjoy new experiences as much as you had. This is like an adrenaline shot, the best motivation we can have to work hard everyday and wanting to become the best.
We hope to see you soon again for more surf and fun in Caleta de Famara! TAKE CARE & GOOD LUCK !!!

Best regards from LANZAROTE ( the fortunate island )

Calima Súrf Team ( your family... )

THANKS FOR HELPING US GROW

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Calima surf for a week and brought my friend Chris with me this time. It was my second time in Lanzarote and it was even better than the first. The people that run Calima are super nice and very helpful, took good care of us, in and out of the sea! The rooms are great as well, only 5’ from the sea. Would strongly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I went there with 1 friend came back with 4. We went for 5 days it was cheap and a lot of fun the surfing was great. Good for all levels of surfers.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Another great set of classes with great instructors!

Spent an extended weekend of classes receiving fantastic tuition and coaching from the dedicated team.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We are a family with two sons aged 13 and 11 years. We are experienced beginners and our sons had their first surf lessons last summer. Calima surf were excellent and helped us to improve our surfing and went the extra mile to support our sons. We had four days surf tuition including a pick up from Costa Teguise. All of the staff speak excellent English and were both knowledgable and friendly. I recommend them to anyone of any level.

Date of experience: August 2018