Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2019

Food quality of restaurant is poor, if you stay here perhaps you better eat at the nearby burger King. Rooms are clean. Shower has curtain and that is not very comfortable, but at least shower head gives plenty water. Central ventilation is a bit noisy but luckily stops at 11pm.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

I have just arrived after a long trip.
I booked a double comfort room to have a bigger bed to sleep and I find a single room!
I enter the room and it is freezing!
I call once time the reception and they told me that they are going to fix it and call me back in 5 minutes. Nothing.
I call again and I asked explanation saying that I have fever and I need hot room.
Still nothing. One young receptionist is just kidding me at the phone.
I call for 3rd times and I ask to talk to her boss and she say that he is sleeping (probably in warm temperature and they don’t care to leave guest in cold).
No way to solve the issue. Then tomorrow I have longbtrip by car and some important medical exams that I am gonna miss due to their treatment!
Please avoid this place! Absolutely!
I travel a lot for my job and this is the worst service that I have never had in a hotel! And they say that it is 4 stars...for the service they don’t deserve any star!
Fabio

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Look, if you are after somewhere to spend one night to break up a journey then this hotel may be acceptable to most.
The room was clean and modern but tiny! Our son ended up sleeping on a mattress on the floor as the foldaway bed they had provided was so noisy he couldn’t have slept, and more importantly neither could we, or even the people in the room next door!!
I’m afraid the evening meal was very poor. Even the fries had obviously spent too much time under a hot plate and were soggy and tasteless.
The breakfast was also limited (no chance of my normal omelette!). For the cost I would have expected better.
I can see that they (the staff are very pleasant) are trying to be good but frankly they just aren’t there!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We travel by car regularly between the UK and Poland and always make a stop around halfway, in Germany. This hotel is ideally situated very close to the motorway so doesn't need a long detour from an already long journey.

It's very clean and quiet and has all the facilities you would expect of a decent mid-range hotel. There is a small restaurant which serves decent food, and despite our slightly late arrival, they kept the kitchen open for us so we could have a meal. However, they did have a wedding reception on at the time, so the kitchen staff were all there and it wasn't a major inconvenience for them.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable, but there is no air conditioning, so during this summer's heatwave the bedroom was very hot and stuffy and despite being on the ground floor we had to keep the windows wide open all night.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The hotel is easily accessible from the A2 motorway. Even late in the evening you can still find a free parking space.
Although some of the hotel rooms are near the motorway service area, the traffic noise does not penetrate into the rooms. However, in the evening noise could be heard from the beer bar in the entrance hall.
The rooms were tidy. The beds were comfortable. Only the bathroom should be renovated soon. The heating / air conditioning functioned reliably even at lower outside temperatures
The breakfast buffet opens usually on time 6.30 and is corresponding to the high standard in Germany. Definitely value for money at this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018