“Great venue”

Treyarnon Bay Youth Hostel
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in St Merryn
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This is a hostel but food and drink are excellent.
Views over the ocean and food and dink available.
Views of sunset are great and plenty of seating.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice over the bank holiday when my brother stayed here. What a location. A few steps from Treyarnon beach and 5 minutes form Constantine. I would describe the food here as slightly above average. £50 for a family of 4 (including two hungry teenagers) brought us 4 mains, some sides, a beer, a wine and two soft drinks. We sat outside and the view is simply stunning. It was busy but food was reasonably quick and it was very relaxed. We could recommend the nachos and the pizzas. Not sure staying here would be my cup of tea but the location is simply amazing. Also whilst we had the trauma of parking on a sunny bank holiday my brother had the luxury of a parking space. If you’re looking for a low cost accommodation option and are most interested in surf and sea you can’t beat the location of this place. Its awesome.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My brother is a local and raves about this place: the food, the view and the lovely evenings here : myself and my husband went in for lunch; and you cannot deny the great views: we shared nachos and I have to admit the were disappointing: very little cheese : but everyone around us seemed to be totally enjoying there meals ; I would go again but avoid nachos next time

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great breakfast choice - including full English - and good coffee. Dinner options were usual YHA offerings as well as fresh fish, plus good value house wine.Plus that view for free.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place for a cafe/bar with a stunning view. Great choice of food on the menu, friendly staff and lots of seating outside - perfect! Can’t wait to visit again!