Club Med Val Thorens Sensations
Hotel Pashmina(Val Thorens)
Altapura(Val Thorens)
  • Pool
Hotel 3 Vallees(Val Thorens)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Koh-I Nor(Val Thorens)
  • Breakfast included
Val Chaviere Hotel(Val Thorens)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel FitzRoy(Val Thorens)
Village Montana(Val Thorens)
  • Restaurant
Langley Hotel Tango(Val Thorens)
1,078 results
All reviewsclimbing wallchef de villagepierre jeanski lessonsall inclusive packageski roomski holidaylarge hotelmain barmeat dishesentertainment areafood in the buffet restaurantfitness classesoxygen barstretch classeshot tubother resorts
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Club Med Val Thorens is a wonderful resort for ski lovers. The hotel is very well kept and there are slopes for every taste and hability right outside the door. I found the hotel´s staff to be very attentive and helpful. The chef de village is indeed very competent.
I would also like to thank the restaurant team, all very kind and efficient.
A special praise to Mr. Pom, the pastry chef. In all my trips to France over the years he is one of the best I had the pleasure to meet. All the desserts and pastries were delicious and well balanced in flavour. There wasn´t anything bland or overly sweet. He is really a master with cakes, tartes and chocolate.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with my family to Club Med Val Thorens in January and returned with friends at the end of April when most other stations are already closed. This is an advantage of Val Thorens, the highest station in the French Alps.
I can not fail to praise again the master patissier of Club Med - Pom - who with great talent presents fantastic desserts and pastries. His talent seems to grow day after day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It’s an excellent resort with great slopes, perfect facilities and delicious food. You can easily ski to Meribel and Courchevel.
The cleaning staff did an amazing job keeping the hotel premisses pristine.
At the front desk Eva and Benedicte were extremelly helpfull and kind.
The G.O. Thilbaud, who speaks Portuguese, was very attentive and helped a lot by giving us useful information.
The Chef de Village, Olivier, is very friendly and helpful. He seems to be omnipresent, always taking care of everything so that everyone can feel comfortable and welcomed.
At the restaurant the waiter Fabrice and the sommmelier Stephanie were perfect.
One of the greatest treasures of the resort is worth mentioning: Pom, the Vietnamese master patissier. His pastries and desserts are wonderful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed there in January 2018 for a week. We arrived right after verylong snowing term that's why we had perfect and too much snow. Val Thorens is absoluely fantastic for skiing I would definetely come here. For Club Med I can not say the same thing. This is very nice resort . Rooms are bigger than standard club med rooms and also bathroom is very nice. Our room was on the ground level. Unfortunately after too much snowing our only window %90 covered with snow. Since my wife has claustrophobia we asked to change the room but I they did not find any room or did not want to find any other room. Instead of this they opened some area in the window (please see the attached photos). Surely this is not so pleasant situation for us. Decoration is very modern actualy we prefer more wood based warm clasical decoration in the ski resort so we did not like a lot but at the end this is a matter of taste. Bar at the 3rd floor was great also late lunch was realy good. We had an issue with the elevator and it took so long time to fix this. As a result overall we had very nice holiday I would definetely come to Val Thorens but Club med is "?" . there is not pool in the resort only a jackuzi but that is not free of charge and also outside so I really can not understand who wants to use this ???

Room Tip: Ask the upper floor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Truly amazing views, meals, staff and skiing. From the moment you arrive, until you leave - all staff really go out of their way to make sure that you are having a great time. So much to do, eat and drink - you will not regret visiting this hotel. Clayton, Bertie, Kevin, Fatih, Arvin, Marco, Sharim, Dana, Wan "Barbie" Ling, Camille, Julien, Rachel, Hugo, Tibo, Mikhael, Majid aka Morocco and Aleksi to name a few and other names I cannot remember, all deserve special mention for making it a trip to remember. Best holiday ever!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends