“So and so”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The salmon and tuna skewers were so and so, almost charcoal. Salmon sashimi tasted fresh but nothing special . Waiters were very nice

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Good food on first visit, rapid service, don't really recommend dessert.
It's often packed, though on our second visit, the sashimi were terrible, didn't look fresh and tasted very mealy stuffy, flour like. Not revisiting!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, rapid service, don't really recommend dessert.
It's often packed, reservations are recommended. Take away is also available.
I recommend this japanese restaurant in the area.
Enjoy

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We love sushi and are very demanding about the quality and freshness. We have tried all the sushi restaurants in the area and none of the others come close. Be sure to reserve because it is often full.

1  Thank Discoverlife1
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I did not have a very good experience.I was served the wrong dish but the place was so extremely busy that I was not able to get the waitress's attention. In addition, I found a hair in my food! I sat outside in too close proximity to women who repeatedly blew their noses loudly which made the whole experience quite disagreeable.

1  Thank Tania C