“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, rapid service, don't really recommend dessert.
It's often packed, reservations are recommended. Take away is also available.
I recommend this japanese restaurant in the area.
Enjoy

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We love sushi and are very demanding about the quality and freshness. We have tried all the sushi restaurants in the area and none of the others come close. Be sure to reserve because it is often full.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Discoverlife1
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I did not have a very good experience.I was served the wrong dish but the place was so extremely busy that I was not able to get the waitress's attention. In addition, I found a hair in my food! I sat outside in too close proximity to women who repeatedly blew their noses loudly which made the whole experience quite disagreeable.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Tania C
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Good place, good service, good food. Only negative point I could find is that the sushi rice was overcooked. But all in all a very nice experience. Would recommend and eat again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Plenty of food, but the fish seemed a bit warm. Not what I'm looking for in my sushi. The gyozas were great.

Date of visit: June 2015