Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2018

For the price we think this is great value, excellent position for all that Canet has to offer.Private payed parking is a bonus as the plage can get very busy.Staff are very friendly and welcoming ,rooms are basic but always spotless. I would say for longer stays tea /coffee making facilities would be a bonus as well as a small fridge in your room, but hey you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure how this place managed to get such a good rating on trip advisor. I will describe my stay in chronological order:
Arrive to a good sized car park - this must be very handy in the high season.
At check in I asked if the receptionist spoke English (in my broken French) - she then went on to say "Yes" followed by a sentence in French in which I believe she sarcastically asked me if I speak French. I was then forced to embarrassingly continue my check-in with my terrible French until she decided to switch to English. I can't really imagine a scenario where someone who works in the tourism industry feels that acting like this is a grown-up thing to to.
Anyway on to the room - I was on the 1st floor on the opposite side to the beach. The room was an ok size and decorated like a standard low-cost room. The balcony was massive - I imagine it would be great to have for sunbathing when it is a bit warmer.
I found that the bin in the bathroom was called in dust - but it is under the sink so I see how it can be forgotten.
The bed was on the uncomfortable end of the scale - it isn't pleasant feeling springs when trying to sleep.
I think the walls must be quite thin/non existent sound proofing. I was awoken to the sound of laughter in the room next door at 2am and could hear more laughter in the morning - but it was nice to hear happy people!
The final annoyance of my stay was that the bin had not been emptied in my room - there was an empty packet of cigarettes in there.
The location of the place is great - one road away from the beach and loads of bars and restaurants.
The stay cost me £50 (for one night in the low season) and I couldn't imagine paying any more for it. I would say that for a 2 star hotel this is below par but not awful - just don't let the positive trip advisor reviews set you up for disappointment (unless maybe they improve themselves during the high season - but that doesn't help with the soundproofing or uncomfortable bed). Needless to say I will not be returning by my own free will.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights in a double sea view room, large comfortable beds, air con and wi-fi included in the price, lovely big wet room, the electric shutters on the window was great as they blocked the sunlight which meant we didn't wake up at the crack of dawn with the sun streaming through the window. The room was clean and spacious, the only thing missing was a small fridge to keep bottled water from going warm. The staff were very good, on the last day they put our cases in locked room as our flight was later that afternoon, the reception area is bright and cool, we didn't use the restaurant but it looked bright and airy and plenty of people ate there, we had a couple of glasses of wine in the bar which was reasonably priced. The location is fantastic, beach and bars/restaurants within minutes of the hotel, we would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claretnblu
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located just behind the first row of hotels on the beach.
Our 2 person room was quit small and not suited for a stay of several days. It however was clean and in a good status.
The bar and restaurant areas have limited decoration and strong TL lighting making it a less inspirational part

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Although the weather was poor the first two days of our visit, the view of the stormy sea from the room was great. We loved the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner twice. The staff was more than courteous, they were happy and helpful.

Room tip: We had a room one level above the lobby, which had a view of the sea between two buildings. Maybe a higher room would have a more direct look.
Date of stay: October 2015