“Inedible”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This restaurant is under new management which is why you may see positive reviews from years prior. We know someone who used to come all the time under the old management. Under the new management this place is just horrible. Not only is the wine very clearly watered down, but it seems they don't know how to prepare food. Everything tasted frozen and one person at our table actually was served a single hamburger patty with nothing else on the plate, the hamburger patty was inedible. The potatoes were hard as rocks. The pasta seemed over cooked and the meat I was scared to even try. Our waitress was super nice and friendly so we felt bad not eating what was on our plates.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped off at this beach side restaurant for lunch. The location is amazing. I wasn’t expecting anything too difficult but sadly it was awful. I ordered a mixed seafood salad. I don’t recommend it and there was barely anything on the plate! With the few shell fish on there several shells had nothing in them! I had one very small non worthwhile prawn that was oozing a horrible black liquid.. it wasn’t even edible! This was served with a few cubes of potato. No salad insight? 3 mouthfuls later and what was edible was eaten... I went next door to buy a packet of crisps!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The food is AMAZING and they have Gluten free options!

I was nervous about asking for gluten free but it was absolutely no hassle and they were happy to recommend dishes for me. There was even Gluten free bread!

Amazing wines and shots of something liquorice based which was DELICIOUS!

Sandra was awesome and even let me try out my very dodgy Italian.

We'll be back for lunch tomorrow

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We come here most years and were surprised to learn the old owners of the restaurant had moved on. After having being told they had hardly Any fruit juices for our child which I thought was poor , I asked where the previous owners went to which I was responded to very abruptly and rudely.
The end of an era for us unfortunately as the previous people were so lovely and welcoming!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Hidden in between the buildings, nice ambiance, great food. Really nice service from Alessandra and Vincenzo!! Really enjoyed eating here