All reviews quiet street our room was spacious hotel is situated gianni balcony town
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The hotel is situated in the center of Vasto, close to the castle Castello Caldoresco. It is a small and very nice hotel. I stayed in a single room in March. The room was a little small but modern. The heating system was very effective and warmed the room instantly when turned on. The bathroom had a bidet, which I consider important when I am aborad. The hotel was situated near a small pizzeria which baked one of the best pizzas in town, just on the main street. The best part of the hotel was the friendly and helpful staff. I would like to thank Andrea who was always cheerful, and I am especially grateful to Gianni, who squeezed for me a lemon every morning after breakfast to fight with my high blood pressure, even before I asked him. I definitely recommend the hotel if you prefer the center rather than the sea side.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dilek70
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Can't fault a thing, staff were brilliant, rooms are lovely and very reasonably priced, very nice position in Vasto, situated in a quiet street but very close to centre, this is how a hotel should be run, thank you

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hhfddhvvhh
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Lovely comfortable room with a balcony for only 68E/night. The desk clerk was extremely helpful. She even printed a map to the little mountain town where I was looking at property and advised against the route that I had planned to take. She saved us driving all day on a tiny little poor road and we were able to easily find the town that we were looking for. We were able to spend plenty of time in the town and then able to leave early enough so that we did not have to drive in the dark. The room was clean and we would stay here again.

Room tip: We only saw our room, but I cannot imagine a "bad" room in this hotel.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank physicianassistant
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Hotel San Marco in Vasto for several nights visiting the local Abruzzo area through a food tour. The hotel is located very well for walking into the center of Vasto. The hotel is clean and updated and with a very friendly staff. Wifi is easy to access and fast. Breakfast is Continental light. I would stay here again when I come to Vasto.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony J
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We arrived at this hotel at 11 pm, with no reservation, as we had a problem with the apartment booked through Tripadvisor. The staff were delightful, so kind and helpful. We had a lovely room with a huge terrace.The bed was one of the best we have ever slept on. The bedding and towels were pristine. The room was quite, at the back of the hotel 2nd floor. Breakfast was basic but enough to start the day, as we would be eating out later, the cost of eating out in Vasto is very reasonable, coffees, wine and beer very cheap. We would have stayed longer but the Hotel was full. Thankyou to all the lovely staff, smiling and courteous.

Room tip: Our room on 2nd floor at the back was big and quite
Date of stay: September 2016