“Lunchtime pizza”

Pinky Bar Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Sestriere
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: THE BAR RESTAURANT PIZZERIA PINKY AND 'LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF PEDESTRIAN COUNTRY. 130/150 Seats with 3 rooms and 5 glass windows overlooking the square. Italian aperitif with buffet, international food, Italian pizzeria. The pizzeria and restaurant are open 14 hours non stop. After ski, live music Monday Tuesdays' and Thursday with famous guests
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We found this lovely pizzeria on our arrival day, we were a family of 4, hungry after several hours travelling. The restaurant was busy but we were served quickly and efficiently. The pizzas were a good size and tasty, children’s pizza more than enough for our 13 year old daughter.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

When I said I wanted a table for one the manager(?) gave me a strange look, and then directed me to a table in very far rear corner of the restaurant, despite there being other tables available. A shame, because the Calzone I had was tasty and well filled (including with artichokes and olives), but I didn't want to go back after that. Pricing was consistent with other restaurants in town.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We went here on our first night in resort, I'm vegetarian and coeliac, both of my kids are veggie and my partner is an omnivore. They really weren't very clued up coeliac wise and first all they offered me was a salad! It was myself that suggested risotto might be ok and it was. The rest all had pizza or calzone and said that they were lovely. My risotto was very nice but was a lot more expensive than the pizza and I was left hungry as there wasn't that much of it. The rest of the group went back and got pizza again later in the week - I didn't bother as the options for me was so limited :(

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Pinkys Pizzeria is a good place for aprés and evening entertainment. A full menu of tasty traditional Italian pizzas with a great selection of vegetarian options is available along with a fully stocked bar.

The resident band, The Emiglios were very entertaining, in fact they were so good that we went twice to both sets on one night.

Worth a visit if you are staying in Sestrière ;-)

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We ended up here after being let down by Marbi (that's another story).

The pizza was outstanding. I was a little concerned about eating here as it seemed to be more of a bar when we first walked by, but I shouldn't have worried.

Recommended