See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Stayed in this hotel with a party of 79 school children. Rooms were good, and staff very friendly, but the food served at dinner was ridiculous. No doubt they will claim the holiday company were only paying for a minimum standard, but it does not excuse the poor quality of main course (if you could call it that) served up each night. Nothing fresh, no vegetables (except for a blob of spinach one night), smash served with fish fingers was horrendous. Good location and great views.

Room Tip: South facing rooms have a balcony with mountain views.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank NIBoley
Reviewed 22 February 2016

The view from the balcony is amazing!
The hotel is only a few hundreds meters away (about 10-minute walk) from the ski slopes and you can get a ride with the van of the hotel if you prefer.
The service is very good, and any request we did was promptly addressed.
Breakfast is ok (I would suggest to add some fresh fruits), whereas dinners are extremely tasty: I personally love vegetables, and I have never seen such a rich and good selection! Moreover, if you have special requirements (e.g. allergic or intolerant to gluten), you will be served with all the needed attentions.
I was extremely pleased by the animation team: they are so kind, always ready to help me, and to accompany me to nice walking excursions - given that I am not a skier! Moreover, the piano bar was of very high level, with songs in three languages (Italian, English, and French).
My son has incredibly good time there: during the day he was skiing, and then after dinner he enjoyed a lot the "baby dance", where he spent his last drop of energy, before sleeping dead-tired for the whole night.
I strongly recommend this place to everybody!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank alberto_ribon
Reviewed 5 March 2015

We experienced the same as many others who already wrote a review - the food is very bad. My boyfriend and I were there for 7 nights and the only good food we had was risotto.
The hotel is very cheap, the room was perfect and the staff was nice.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

We had a great stay at this cosy hotel. The service is great! We asked to have a lightbulp changed and it was fixed before we could make it back from the reception the same with extra toilet paper excelent fast service. The reception staff is verry friendly and always in for a joke an personaly i wouldnt check in any other hotel in the area. The only small negative point is that the cooking pots are a little small to make food for 4 adults , but then again who cooks in a hotel that offers good food for a fair price

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martin K
Reviewed 14 January 2015

We had the most absolutely fabulous time in Sestriere in the New Year's! We loved staying at the Hotel I Cavalieri, the rooms were perfect, large and cosy, and with a stunning view to the slopes. The food was fresh and home-made. The staff was really friendly and helpful and always with a smile on their faces. We couldn't ask for more. This is the perfect place to enjoy a family holiday in the mountains, we will certainly coming back!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family