All reviews modern hotel ham modern style twin bed room super market cakes free parking short stay other guests tv fi mattress europe
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Service is polite and nice. Reception and restaurant.
Very understaffed. Breakfast was disgusting ... they should really think about buying a new coffee machine and the whole breakfast needs to be resettled. We went only the first day for breakfast and the rest of the days We preferred to pay for breakfast at the McCafé (Mcdonalds) on the side!!
For sure the breakfast food is HORRIBLE!
The safe in the room 609 was broken and also the shower door.
The television control was also from the last century.
Asked for a late check out ... they said it wasn’t possible not even paying ....... for sure understaffed or just lazy.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tonny S
Direzione_Idea, Direttore at Idea Hotel Plus Savona, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Tonny,
we thank you for your feed back, we everytime appreciate it in order to keep monitored our service. Our will is to try to satisfy all our Guests in best way as possible. We will check on you negative points to increase quality and service.
We allow our Guests to stay ion the room untill 12:00 in the morning. In summer season (very high season) is hard let our Guests stay in the room more than the check-out time because we need to clean the room. It is normal to ask an extra in case the Guest would like to stay more because of the delay in cleaning service and for the use of the room over the reservation.
We send our best regards.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We regret coming to this hotel. In the past 3 weeks we have changed 12 hotels (from Slovenia to Spain) and were satisfied with all of them, some a bit more, some a bit less. But for the end of our holidays, we have experienced a DISASTER!
When we arrived, women on the reception was a bit cold and not so nice, but we didn't cared. AC didn't work at all! We were excited to have a mini bar and FRIDGE, but of course it was literaly HOT, so we couldn't make our beverages colder. There was around 28 degrees celsius in the room, there were monitors for regulating room temperature but never worked.
I went to reception 3 times saying the AC and fridge don't work. She claimed that SHE PUT OUR ROOM ON 8°C on computers. Why the hell is then the monitor in the room? "I don't know, it doesn't work," was her response. Claiming that fridge must work (did I mention that there was no mini bar in it?) she said that if maybe it doesn't, the janitor can repair it. Tomorrow morning. We were there for only one night, exhausted and thirsty after 10-hour drive!
The receptionist told me that if we are thirsty, we can go into their restaurant (and pay hugely for three drinks!!!). How rude! Like she turned off oue fridge ON PURPOSE so they would make money in a hotel!!!!!
But ok, fridge. But about the AC. I went downstairs for the fourth time and she finally agreed to give me different room (although she claimed there is 8 degrees in my room, she didn't want to check it upstairs how how it really was). This was better - and guess what - it had mini bar beverages and the fridge was very cold!
Like someone would be messing up with us!
Otherwise, hotel is not worth 2 stars and I can believe how it was given 4!
I felt almost like in jail, TV is literally in the mirror, small and difficult to watch, there is no other supplements in the room, not even a paper. Reception is like you would come in the hospital, formal and not welcoming at all. Our first room was dirty (desk). Not that I mention breakfast!
I wouldn't get such a breakfast in a hostal!!! There was no bread (3 old toasts!!!) and I was told that I have croissants and tarts!!!!!!! Together with ham and cheese! 4 stars, yes.
We drink juice and water from PLASTIC GLASSES! 4 star hotel! What a shame!
I felt way worse than in school canteen, we were eating breakfast on the tables that were on the hall literally! And I almost throw up after tasting coffee!
The only thing I find positive is wifi and parking that was free!
Come on, what a shame for Savona!
STAY AWAY. Don't present yourself like 4 stars! I am appealing to Booking because I will have my money returned. Just wanted to warn all the future guests.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Direzione_Idea, Direttore at Idea Hotel Plus Savona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Guest,
with reference to your review, that one is the second time you published. As already replied you, probably something wrong happend with your stay, but all the staff was ready to help you and we don't believe our female gollegue was rude and unpolite with you because she is very good in her job. We think you want to put in bad light the Hotel writing meaningless and not true information about the services and staff.
We are disappointed because everyday we try to put our maximum effort in order to make our guests feel good with us.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean & quiet spacious, beautiful view of the sea from my room. Breakfast was good. There’s a super market electronic store & wild Wild West restaurant right next to the hotel. Good location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,
thank you fo the excellent review at Idea Hotel Plus Savona, we are happy your stay with us was good. We confirm our strategic position, closed to the main streets, highway, train station, based in a big shopping center with full of free parking lot and restaurant and shops.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight with large group from bus tour. The room was big. Comfy bed very modern fittings with mini bar and fridge. No tea/coffee making facility. On the down side the complimentary breakfast for the group was very poor in comparison to the other 14 hotels we had stayed at in Europe and upstairs other guests were being served a much nicer breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Direzione_Idea, Direttore at Idea Hotel Plus Savona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for the review at Idea hotel Plus Savona, we appreciated!
We overlook your negative point in order to offer more quality as possible.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Easy acces from the motorway, easy access to the town, easy parking, good welcome,
huge breakfast with a lot of choice, very king size bed, a good place for a stop but not for a typical Italian style ;-)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Direzione_Idea, Direttore at Idea Hotel Plus Savona, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for the good review!
Idea Hotel Plus Savona