See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Great location. Friendliness and helpfulness. Large room and comfort (terrace and beautiful view). It can not be paid by VISA card. Dirty floors, no one cleans. Weak pressure of cold water. No safe-box.

Room Tip: Try to have room with balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Amanda and Flavio were amazing! You felt as if you were a special guest in their home. Our room overlooked the palazzo. High ceiling with floor to ceiling doors to the Juliette balcony. The cooked to order breakfast was delicious. Amanda's cappuccinos.....bellissimo! After experiencing the Nice terror attack, it was just the retreat we needed. Hope to stay with them again.

Room Tip: All rooms are on second floor. Double rooms face the palazzo for best view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My friend brought me here for a girls night out in Italy. The hotel is just lovely. Flavio & Amanda were very welcoming and it made my friend and me feel very special. The room, while quite basic, was very clean and comfortable. Its in a great location, right in the middle of the action. I will most certainly stay there again. This time I'll bring my husband.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016

great location and very easy walk to the beach the staff were lovely and really happy to please the rooms and facilities are very basic though so youre paying entirely for location we slept much better elsewhere

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Very warmly welcomed in a splendid palazzo on a buzzing, palmtree filled street. Was shown to my small but clean and nice 1 person room, which had a surprisingly large bathroom. Had a great night of rest and received croissants , warm bread and an omelette for breakfast along with a m variety of drink choices. All in all great value for money and a very kind couple running the place!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo