All reviews stunning hotel beautiful room luxury hotel the air conditioning front desk stayed here sunbeds pool remo
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The building has been beautifully renovated and stands out on San Remo beach front. It’s literally stainless!
I found the interior a bit cold the way it’s been furnished, yet absolutely modern and stylish.
We were greeted by a smiling person at the reception, which is worth mentioning.
As many other reviews stated, I was however shocked by the price requested to lay at the pool or the beach. I really found this to be abusive and pushed us to explore other options further on the Lido. Pity we did not even felt like staying in the hotel.
Luxury according to me does not mean that one is entitled to rip its customers off... or at least to make them feel that way. The sense of hospitality was therefore unfortunately majorly lost.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Miramare P, Direttore at Miramare The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Customer,
We are very pleased that the renovation of Miramare the Palace has satisfied your expectations and that you appreciated the hospitality of our staff.
We regret that you have misunderstood the payment required for the pool, the choice was taken only to ensure more privacy and exclusive to our customers, however we appreciate your negative comment that will help us to improve more and more.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It is the best example for luxury hotel! Beautiful room, wonderful pool, lovely breakfast, perfect service in the best situation of the city. Here is every guest the king from the very beginning up to the end!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Miramare P, Direttore at Miramare The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Olga,
many thanks for your review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Miramare The Palace and thank you for sharing your experience.
We look forward to welcoming you again in Sanremo!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel has recently been renovated to the nines. There is a great pool and terrace, fabulous restaurant and charming little bar. The rooms are all modern with all the amenities. Some of the construction lacks quality and the rooms are basic - but overall we were very happy with our stay. The location is great and I think the hotel overall will get better with time and continued effort.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Miramare P, Direttore at Miramare The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you again at Miramare The Palace.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and friendly staff BUT NOT 5 Star quality. Small rooms and ours with View to a parking lot. Our room was not cleaned one Day even though we did Tell reception twice. Overprized especially because you have to pay 35 EUR Per person Per Day for a sunbed at the pool. 50 EUR if it is at The Beach.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
direttore d, Direttore at Miramare The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review, we take note of your advice and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We are sorry for not having met your expectations, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to show you our improvements.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived to a lovely looking hotel which had clearly been recently renovated and looked fresh and modern. Check in was fast and professional. That’s about where the good points stop I’m afraid.

The room was tiny; the dimensions given on the website may well be correct but the layout meant there was hardly any actual useable space. Simple things like tea and coffee making facilities in the room were missing. The view was of the carpark. At this price it’s simply bad value.

Lunch took forever to come in an extremely hot room which took forever for them to figure out how to switch on the air conditioning (why was it even off?). A power cut half way through didn’t help.

The biggest shock was the €30 per person fee for a sun-bed by the pool! I don’t think I’ve ever been to a hotel in the world who charge for this! With little other choice I went ahead and booked 2 places for the following morning. When I arrived the next day the sun-beds had been taken! I was told they’d been reserved before I reserved, but that was simply untrue as I recognised the people sitting there had actually reserved after me the day before. The manager came and literally COULD NOT HAVE BEEN LESS HELPFUL! He began by saying there was actually no reservation system at all, then switched his story when I wasn’t buying that. Zero apology. Rude is not the word. ‘You should just enjoy and not be negative’ I was told. I didn’t come on holiday to be given that sort of attitude.

Unless you want a tiny room, rip-off practises, and horrendous customer service and attitude, I’d stay clear of this place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LondonRoadwarrior
Miramare P, Direttore at Miramare The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Costumer,
we are very sorry for the inconveniences encountered during his stay at Miramare The Palace. A series of unfortunate events ruined his stay and has gave you a completely wrong picture of our service and our Staff, we know that this should never happen and we apologize infinitely
Most of our rooms have a sea and side view, some of them overlook the back and therefore the parking lot and the city, the features and dimensions of our rooms are well described on our website and they totaly correspond to reality.
We thank you for the negative comments about some services, for example the Fee for the sun-bed at the pool, some choices have been made to guarantee guests more privacy and luxury, but comments of our costumers are very important for us to improve more and more.
For all the rest we can only apologize again and wish to have a new chance to welcome you at Miramare The Palace and to show you at last our real personality.