See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We just tired to take a seat for a coffee in the restaurant of this hotel, there were a few customers having lunch. At the door step, the owner made it clear that if it is not for a full lunch, there is no entry. We left.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We arrived in middle of July to stay few nights in Park hotel. Infrastructure is bit old but looks stylish. First impression wasn't that good as recepcionist wasn't that good in English but later all was smoothStaff was friendly, breakfast pleasant, pool area nice and and overall it was very good stay. Only bit of issue was sound insulation as we would hear guys in other rooms laughing and talking all time.

Room tip: Nice location
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stayed for 12 nights on a business trip. While the hotel is decent, staff are great, the infrastructure could have been better.
Pros:
1) Quite Neighborhood (in a residential colony)
2) Some of the staff are really helpful and friendly

Con's:
1) There's no sound insulation between rooms in the floor I stayed. Even a whisper in your neighboring room is clearly audible and this spoils your sleep rhythm and peace.
2) The space utilization in the bathroom could have been better. The shower capsule is small and it's difficult to adjust within it as there's no hand shower

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I have to admit hotel from putside looks beautiful, at least for me... We arrived at 22 at night there was a receptions who was so nice, didnt speak english and that was a minus...
Hotel was clean, little creepy rooms were super clean, nice view, with balcony... Beds are so comfortable that i had such a good night of sleep... Sadly we stayed just for one night..
Havent had breakfast because we over slept...
In the end i would recommend this hotel ☺️

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015

The hotel was a stopover for the night, on our way to Pisa, so we did'nt expect too much. But when we arrived, we were pleasently surprised. The room was very clean and pretty, with it's colourful wallpaper, the bathroom was spacious and fully equipped, the bed's were comfortable and as promised, WiFi reception was good and free. Parking was also available and free of charge. The area itself looked and felt safe, although there are very few shops around. There is only one thing I have to complain about...for me it was not an issue, because both my son and I are very, very heavy sleepers...But for anyone else, I imagine it would have been dreadful...The noise from the airconditioner was incredible, I have never experianced anything like it before...I swear it sounded as if I were in a kitchen with preschoolers and they were using the pots and pans as drums. The only reason I heard it was because, although I'm a heavy sleeper...I dont sleep very long, so when I awoke at about 5:30AM, I was shocked to hear the noise, so much so that I turned it off. I hope they read this and do something about it, it really was a shame.

Date of stay: July 2015