“very good pizza, bad manners”
Review of L'angolo di Napoli

L'angolo di Napoli
Ranked #71 of 702 Restaurants in Reggio Emilia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018

My pizza was very good, beer too, food delivered quickly and waiters enough well-mannered, although rushy. The place was very crowded and extremely noisy, so not pleasant to eat there. But the bad part of my experience came at the end: the lady at the cash counter seems not to know what customer care and good manners are - giving the impression her golden rule might be "the customer is always wrong." This is enough to make me doubt I will visit this place enough.

Another thing that did not make a good impression on me are the many strict rules and denials written in the menu and website, such as "More than 3 different first courses are not served for each table", "Modifications of Gourmet Pizzas will not be accepted", "we do not stretch the pizza", "NON SI ESEGUONO PRENOTAZIONE PER DUE PERSONE", "I CANI NON POSSONO ENTRARE NEL RISTORANTE", "non si
fanno conti separati"... again customer care.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

What a Wonderful Italian supper in the heart of the city. From pizza to mussels with salad and enjoying it with a cold beer

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I been there twice with my friends, and I try the first time the regular dough Saraceno and the second time the wholemeal dough.
Both time the taste was good even if with wholemeal dough you feel a bit different taste.
We share also the pizza regina regular Naples size and was lovely.
Nice selection of beers too.
Cheers

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had 30minutes waiting time to get our table but it was worth it. First look inside on crowded place nicely decorated was already good sign. Waiters were fast to deliver us food and it was less than 10 minutes to get our pizza's to our table despite the place being 100% full. Food was between very good and excellent and I was really satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Expensive and you don't eat well.the pizza looked good. Muscles not cleaned. Pasta not bad but the rest now. Stick to pizza if you go to this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2015