All reviews worked nicely quiet room big bathroom reggio city conference
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I spent 3 nights there on a business trip. The room is outdated with wooden cabinetry, but decent size. Big bathroom but the shower head area is too small. Water pressure was not much either, but doable. Staff was very nice, the breakfast was good. Free parking and free WiFi!!! Only 2 English channels on TV (CNN and BBC). The hotel is about 10 mins from the center of town. the restaurant opens late, so make sure you plan accordingly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
INCHotelsGroup, Direttore at Best Western Classic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at Best Western Classic Hotel. The opinions of our guests are our precious ideas to improve the quality of service. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again.
Best regards.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights during a recent visit to Reggio Emelia. The hotel was comfortable although the decor is a little dated. Our room overlooked the roads so the traffic noise was a bit of a problem and the room was very warm as the air conditioning was not very efficient. This is clearly a hotel geared towards business clientele and as such lacks a little of the personal touch that you look for when on holiday. We were there for 3 days and with the exception of a very nice breakfast waiter we weren't spoken to at all.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
INCHotelsGroup, Direttore at Best Western Classic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Jan, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay at Best Western Classic Hotel. It’s very important for us to know the feel of our guests, to constantly improve our service... We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again very soon.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I don’t have too many good things to say about this hotel……
Let’s start with location. Its near a main road leading into town, but still on the outskirts. This is an agricultural area, so the smell of natural fertilizer permeates the air everywhere. But this hotel seems to be located in the middle of the farm – the odor in the air is everywhere.
I was given an attic type of room with no window except a glass panel in the ceiling. The haunted house atmosphere is enhanced by dark serpentine corridors where the lights go on automatically as you proceed. The old standing wooden closets in the room complete the picture. The very low resolution TV delivers a list of foreign language channels with nothing in English.
The bed was large and very comfortable with large comfortable cushions.
The bathroom is very makeshift. A shower head is perched on the sloping wooden ceiling above the bath which is very partially enclosed by folding glass protectors which ensure a large flood of water on the floor following your shower. The towels are reasonable and they also provide a thick toweling gown and sandals. Bring your own shampoo.
The free WIFI is fast, reliable and user-friendly.
The level of cleanliness in the hotel is excellent
I asked the dining room staff to warm something for me – they completely messed up. The following night I gave them printed instructions in Italian. Again they did it completely wrong…
The gym is pathetic. One needs to cross an outdoor patio to get to the gym. The single average treadmill worked nicely and did the job for me. The single stationary bicycle did not work.
The cherry on top was when I checked out, I declared that in my windowless room I had needed to drink the bottled water on the shelf. They charged for the water!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Classic Hotel R, Direttore at Best Western Classic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear guest,
thanks for your review.
I am very sorry to read that some situations of his stay were not positive.
I would suggest, however, for your next stay in any hotel, the things that can be fixed immediately such as tuning the TV channels, were solicited during the stay at the hotel, so as to allow the staff in service to solve the problem. The staff is on duty 24 hours a day to settle the poblemi that can happen during a stay, unfortunately more and more often the guest is limited to write it on social networks only after having left and without having communicated anything in the hotel.
I hope to guess you soon in our hotel in order to leave you with a definitely different memory of Reggio Emilia.
Best regards
Raffaele P. , Direttore

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights, for work. I would say it is a good hotel, the service was fantastic. The staff was always ready to help. They have one restaurant with a decent set of menu and a bar.
The place does not have much shops or anything around, some restaurant though are there, There is a supermarket under construction, and should be up and running in cpl of months i guess.
The Property is around 5-6 kms away from the city center.
The rooms are well equipped, with Coffee and Tea, Mini bar is well stuffed, its clean and the beds are comfy.
All in all it was a good hotel with a comfortable stay and a value for money, however if you are looking for Chick and elegant this is not the place

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
INCHotelsGroup, Direttore at Best Western Classic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Guest
Thanks for your nice review, is really important for us to know that the stay was comfortable and good for you.
Thanks also for the words regarding our staff and our room.
Sure that I’ll share these beautiful words with all the staff!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

A bit out of downtown.

Ok parking.

Ok conference premises.

Restaurant : basic.

Average business hotel - not more than 3 start for International standards.

Not a place where I would spend my holidays - ok for short business staying.

I would suggest the management to refresh the atmosphere. Furnishing looks pretty old already in the lobby - bar area.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank FJ1195SA
INCHotelsGroup, Direttore at Best Western Classic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Best Western Classic Hotel and to taking the time to share your opinion online.
Thanks also for the words regarding the parking and our conference center.
The opinions of our guests are precious ideas to improve everyday, but we would like to specificy like the atmosphere and the furnishing are in an old style deliberately, because this is the characteristic which has always distinguished Best Western Classic Hotel.