“After visiting several other ceramic shops we decided we like this one the best!”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We visited several of the ceramic shops in Ravello and determined that Cosmolena di Margherita di Palm offered the most extensive collection and the widest selection of designs. They have little shops on the walking only streets in town, but your best bet is to go to the main factory store, just up from the main parking lot in town. Spend at least an hour here to see all of the different patterns. Pricing did not appear to be marked on many of the items, but this means that pricing is probably "flexible" so be sure to ask, and make your decisions accordingly. The more you purchase, better deals are probably available.

All reviews
"arrived safely"
"via email"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I was summoned by my wife to Cosmolena. Upon entering, I was overwhelmed by the quality and beauty of their art/goods. We decided on a piece that they had just sold the last one. Next was the amazing part of their service. They emailed me (4) different pictures the following week of what we had selected. I chose the one we liked, and withing 2 weeks it arrived in the States. The packaging was incredible. I work in an industry that encounters much freight damage. They actually put the piece in a box and spray foamed the entire cavity which made it near impossible for damage. And for that, and the great personality of the store's personnel, we Thank You!!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma, a family business is worth the stop. While they offer similar ceramics to others, they go beyond that. They are the true artist and venture into offering unique one of a kind products that can span from traditional to contemporary designs.

Even if you do not buy anything you need to stop in see the love this family has for what they do.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I visit Sorrento every year with my family and always make a point of spending a day in Ravello. Such a beautiful place and the ceramics are wonderful at Cosmolena! It makes the visit really special, the choice of ceramics are incredible. I have bought many items from there. They may be a little more expensive but the quality and uniqueness is well worth it! I don’t buy something every year ( my husband wouldn’t be impressed ) but I have a good look round. They don’t put you under any pressure to buy because the pieces speak for themselves!! My new item arrived safely yesterday and I’m really pleased.
See you next year!!