“Not Your Average Ceramic Experience”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma, a family business is worth the stop. While they offer similar ceramics to others, they go beyond that. They are the true artist and venture into offering unique one of a kind products that can span from traditional to contemporary designs.

Even if you do not buy anything you need to stop in see the love this family has for what they do.

All reviews
"arrived safely"
"via email"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I visit Sorrento every year with my family and always make a point of spending a day in Ravello. Such a beautiful place and the ceramics are wonderful at Cosmolena! It makes the visit really special, the choice of ceramics are incredible. I have bought many items from there. They may be a little more expensive but the quality and uniqueness is well worth it! I don’t buy something every year ( my husband wouldn’t be impressed ) but I have a good look round. They don’t put you under any pressure to buy because the pieces speak for themselves!! My new item arrived safely yesterday and I’m really pleased.
See you next year!!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We loved shopping there. No pressure and when we made our choices, very friendly and helpful. The packages came without any damages. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We have been shopping at Cosmolena for many years and make it a point to visit the shop every time we are in Ravello. You just cannot find the selection, beauty and quality anywhere else in the world. This store is amazing! Even overwhelming. Margherita loves what she does and seems to know everything about every little piece in the store. She also has an amazing memory, as she knows what pattern and how many pieces I bought 15 years ago. It is not cheap, but you get what you pay for, which is top end quality.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have been looking for 3 years for something special for hanging above the Garden room fireplace. The ceramics selection on display in the shop was fantastic. We decided to purchase a very large dish/ plate. The person in the shop Salvatore spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He promised the plate would be sent by DHL and we would have it within a week.(which I doubted would happen) but As promised the plate arrived a week later . I was very impressed with the foam packaging used to prevent the plate being damaged. It now looks great on the fireplace wall. next time we go to Ravello we shall revisit this shop