All reviews sea view kids club lovely hotel italian breakfast star hotel lovely beach august dinner island families cove elba desiree swiss menus courses
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel not having been to Elba before. We were the onlyec U.K family for the week. Mostly Italian, German and Swiss guests. The staff were superb, they made us feel truly welcome. The dinners (we were B&B) were almost always full but we did squeeze in for a couple of nights. The food was incredible as was the service. The extras (normally where you just close your eyes and sign) we very reasonable. 8 Euro cocktails, coffee 3.50. A super child friendly beach, warm gentle sea. The island was a delight to explore and the Italian's don't put kids to bed so you can sit out in a bar overlooking the sea with happy families all over the place! Super hotel, clean, great staff and super spot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Dominique337
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Our first time in Elba and what a great find, lovely beach,freindly staff,really nice Hotel.We would definitely return.You need a car to venture further afield.Salt water pool was not to my liking but that was probably the only thing I had to moan about.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevinH1958
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I was to the bar at the beach with friends. Really good place, bartenders really gently and kind, really good cocktails. If you go to Spartaia Beach or you are in the Desiree Hotel you must to try this place. Marco prepared for us the best Margarita of our life. With Lisa and Alessandra you will feel like at home.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marco Z
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Super room, great food, helpful polite staff.
My only regret is that the hotel caters for children. I don't have a problem with children but with their parents who seem to believe that they are on holiday and the kids can do what they want.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016

This hotel is on a small clean sandy beach which is almost private with several beach bars, The hotel is in very good condition and the staff are very friendly , The selection and quality of the food on the Dinner menu was excellent and I would stay there any time I visited Elba

Room Tip: Sea view would be good
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple