“Never fails”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Been there 5 or 5 times. They never fail. Service is friendly and knowledgeable. I go there everytime i go back to Italy. Love it

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I went alone for dinner and had gnocchi pasta with shrimp and fried calamari and shrimp and both were great.I was alone in the restaurant but the service was not really fast. They offered me a prosecco before dinner and the staff was very nice.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

we arrived at 3:30 in the afternoon and at 5:00 we still did not get to the primi. Terribly slow service for no reason at all because the food is mediocre at best. Lors of portions as antipasti all bad. We finally got up and left before finishing our courses but we were charged as if we had eaten everything. To be avoided. A real rip off. Terrible place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Do not patronize this restaurant, they rip off their American customers. Last night, we attended a large party related to a work function from the US Navy Base in Capodichino with two long tables in their back room with approximately 35-40 people. My wife and I were invited with one of the conference attendees. We arrived late and were seated and served promptly. Dinner included an antipasto misto, average primi and dolci for 25 euro per person. The food was average for Neapolitan faire, but the wine, which was included in the price made the fixed price worth it. When the bill came, we were all asked to pay as we filed out. Most of the attendees were going back by bus, but because we arrived separately, we paid and left. Apparently, after we left, the staff confronted the organizers and accused us of not paying. I remember all three of the staff who took my money, and also watched out friend pay, and I am certainly going back to speak to the owner about it - but I wanted everyone to understand that this kind of cheap ruse happens all the time in Naples and the American community will not tolerate it. The staff forced the organizers to pay again for us - and so they happily made another 75 euro on the dinner. Unacceptable.

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank Beaumains
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in the area for a couple of nights as we were diving the ancient underwater ruins.
We stumbled upon the White Chill Out early one evening and well before the locals venture out to eat, but were met with a very warm welcome.
We opted for the tapas and received an array of tasty dishes which varied in taste and texture and colour. The mussels couldn't have been fresher and smelt of the sea; the prawns were unusual and delicious in an almond batter; crispy fritters; cerviche; little dough balls that were great for soaking up all the different flavours; tomato bruschetta... And the dishes just kept coming!
It was amazing value for money: €30 including a bottle of wine and water for both of us.
Definitely pay them a visit! It was a totally unexpected gourmet experience.

Date of visit: July 2015