“Semplice, friendly e cibo ottimo”

Trattoria da Biagio
Ranked #18 of 525 Restaurants in Pozzuoli
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

It’s an informal ristorante, cosy and very friendly. I really liked the food, fresh and very delicious Complimenti

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Sanni_Voyager

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I singled out the octopus (tender tastey and succulent)but all the seafood we tried was excellent. Swordfish, risotto and fritto misto all high standard. We had salads wine and water and our bill for 4 people was a very reasonable €62. Desserts looked great but we had no room.
We could add eat in the airy cool conservatory type space at the front. There is some street parking and staff were lovely and spoke some English.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The quality of products and the way they are prepared put this restaurant one or two levels higher than the good average one.
I had there the best stewed octopus during my holydais.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Very much a neighborhood place, full of locals. Large place with many groups, families and friends alike. No tourists in sight (except for me). Family run and extremely busy. I'm not sure if English is spoken. I only spoke Italian to the waiters and hosts. I liked the food but only had one dish, spaghetti with clams. I had some of the house wine. It was OK but not great.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Simple trattoria serving delicious fish and other dishes. Everything we ordered was very tasty - calamari, prawns, fried fish, mozarella and proscuito. Plus its cheap - what more do you want?!

Date of visit: July 2016