“Make sure to book a back up”

Rainbow Limos Private Tours and Transfers
Ranked #1 of 54 Tours in Positano
More attraction details
Owner description: Rainbow Limos is always appreciated for the quality of services offered. Excursions, tours and transfers along the Amalfi Coast, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Sorrento, Pompeii and Naples lead you through the beauty of our region! Punctuality, comfortable and clean vehicles, professional and experienced drivers that work with courtesy and caution are some of the reasons why hundreds of clients choose our company.
Reviewed 19 June 2015

I planned transfers to/from Naples train station and Positano as well as an all-day tour with this company and the lady was wonderful in helping me plan the details. I confirmed that we were good to go with the plans as stated. Two days later I get an email that they were booked on those dates (all 3 days). The moral of the story - get another booking as a back up and cancel once you get absolute confirmation that this company will accommodate you.

16  Thank JuliaAmico
All reviews
"naples train station"
in 143 reviews
"excellent service"
in 93 reviews
"amalfi coast"
in 256 reviews
"this family run business"
in 18 reviews
"these guys"
in 22 reviews
"great driver"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Finding a way from Naples to Positano and return was somewhat a challenge and you will surely find without a car of your own a private transfer is the most viable option, well that is what we found through extensive research. I contacted a number of companies I discuss private car transfer & settled with the Rainbow Limos company- with no regrets! The company suggested we could make an afternoon of the transfer and stop in Pompeii and sorrento on the way to positano, our simple transfer turned into an afternoon tour which we were so glad we did as both were amazing to see. Of course you can choose the direct transfer if that is what you'd prefer. Our chauffer, Guilia, was amazing!! She was our own private tour guide so informative and willing to answer all of our questions not just about those relating to Amalfi coast but also the whole of Italy. On return to Naples our second driver was punctual and friendly. Highly recommend using this company!

1  Thank BJB_12_12
Reviewed 17 June 2015

My bride and I honeymooned in Italy. Four days in Positano, a travel day, then four more days in Rome. It was our first time to Italy so we were a little apprehensive.
I made reservations with Rainbow Limos on line and heard back from them within 12 hrs. It's a family operation with the daughter answering the phone and e-mails and her husband Alberico and her Mother Giulia an father Nicola doin the driving.
We arrived in Naples and Giula could not have been more of a pleasure after 18 hrs of travel from the US. She gave us a guided tour as we drove from Naples to Positano. On time, safe and very, very sweet and very kind. In Positano, we decided to hike the Path of the Gods from Bommerano to Nocelle. This time Nicola picked us up. Got us to the start of the path, made sure we had provisions and got us started on the path itself. Again, on time, safe secure. When it was time to leave Positano, Giula came and got us in Positano and took us to the train station in Naples. If you haven't been, the parking lot is kinda scary and the station, with 24 tracks can be intimidating. Just by chance, Nicola, happened to be in the neighborhood and stopped by the have lunch with his wife Giula. When he saw us he smiled. Together, they carried our luggage to the train, made sure we were, not only on the right train, but, in the right car, the right seats and even stowed our luggage in the baggage area !!!!!! First class doesn't even come close to the service this family afforded us.
Wonderful, hardworking, honest, dependable folks.
Lastly, when we told them where we were staying in Rome, they gave us a list of reasonably priced restaurants near our hotel. Small, family owned places with good food. Their suggestions were fantastic !!!!!
I cannot say enough good about these people. They made our honeymoon what it was. If I could, I'd give them 6 out of 5 stars.
Great folks.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank Dick K
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We used Rainbow Limos for a private transfer from Naples to Positano. Our flight times changed and I let them know and they were accommodating...they waited for us at the airport and the car was nice, clean and with functional A/C. Should we return to Amalfi Coast we will absolutely use the services of Rainbow Limos!

Date of experience: May 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I wrote Rainbow Limos to ask for a quote + received a very prompt reply. Booking was easy, pick-up was on time and as described. We enjoyed the private tour and comfortable ride complete with Italian candies + water bottles. The husband is equally as nice as his wife who did our return trip from Positano to Naples Airport. This family run business is top-notch and top service. They've been in the business a long time - know the back roads on how to get out of traffic too! I would recommend it to everyone! Book it! It's worth the price to start and end your vacation stress-free!