Hotel Boston(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Smart Hotel Bartolini(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Montecatini Palace(Montecatini Terme)
Hotel Puccini(Montecatini Terme)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Francia e Quirinale(Montecatini Terme)
Hotel Torretta(Montecatini Terme)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Ercolini & Savi(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
La Pia Hotel(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms are nice and clean but food is too bad. I never taste that so bad food it had ice in it. We payed 13$ for litterly nothing and no one of us 40 didn t want to eat. My advice is don t go there. I was there on April 2017.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2015

I brough there 30 people. We were supprised how nice it was. We felt like home. Very nice garden, clean rooms, friendly smiling stuff.
We would be happy for bigger breakfast, becouse we in Czech republic usually eat lot. But we respect that in Italy are breakfasts smaller, little bit different.
Very nice place. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: all roms are nice.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2014

My stay in Villa Maria has been beautiful. The hotel is a bit far from the center but the view on Montecatini Alto and the details in the hotel are astonishing. To sit on a terrace lightened with lanterns, drink good wine and enjoy the view on Tuscan hills with planted olives and vineyards is really nice, especially when you consider the price of the place. Unlike many hotels in Italy, it has fully functioning shower cabin and rooms are recently remodeled and very clean. The breakfast is also unusually rich for Italian hotel standards. But, all hotel has internet access from hotspot, the signal is very low and if few people are trying to use it, you will have no internet access.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank minerva_ri
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I'm not sure why the reviews for this place were bad except that maybe management has changed. We were extremely surprised for how little we paid for our room and how beautiful this place was. The rooms look liked they had just been remodeled, it had all amenities you would need, hair dryer, mini fridge, etc which is not always easy to find in Italy. The grounds were lovely and we could situ outside and enjoy a bottle of wine while looking over Montecatini and the hills. Most of all, it was affordable and nicely located between lower and higher montecatini. It was fun to go to Montecatini alto for dinner and enjoy their lovely piazza while going shopping in Montecatini basso during the day. I would recommend it for anyone looking to not spend a lot but have a full breakfast and clean, comfortable room. It also has charm being an old villa!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2009

*Price*
The price charged at the end of stay was 33% higher than what showed on the internet site and the previus stay (1 week difference low season).
When I asked the reason they said "my head put this price and I can't change it".
After few days I wrote to the hotel in order to know the reason and they used pretext to explain the reason of the higher price.
At the end, when they become impolite I decided to stop the mail conversation.
Moreover, they are not pay attention to the clients comfort.
*Confort*
During my stay they cleaned the room adjacent to my at 9 am with all possible noise.
*Wi Fi* Just out of order for the 2 times that I stay there...
Maybe you can be luckier than me.Good luck.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple