Smart Hotel Bartolini(Montecatini Terme)
Hotel Puccini(Montecatini Terme)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Francia e Quirinale(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Montecatini Palace(Montecatini Terme)
Hotel Torretta(Montecatini Terme)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Ercolini & Savi(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
La Pia Hotel(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Plaza & Locanda Maggiore(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Da Vinci(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Adua & Regina di Saba(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I'm used to sleep in Montecatini since many years. I can confirm this hotel is a must: nice people, perfect position, high quality services and top Italian cuisine.
Right balance between price and service, this is an old family business which made the history of Montecatini .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Hotel Bellavist... P, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Hotel Bellavista Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Guest,

I am very glad to know that your stay at Grand Hotel Bellavista Palace was great and that you appreciated the attitude of the staff and our quality!

Your review is a great prize for us and we definitely hope to see you again here at Grand Hotel Bellavista Palace for a further stay.

Kindest Regards,

Francesca Pancioli

Reviewed 21 August 2016

First of all. Central positioned hotel, and parking nearby. Great staff, but only in reception and dining room. No one in the bar. Nice room with two bahtrooms - only cold water in the sink in one. Menu very fine, special the classic tuscany dinner on sunday.
Wi-fi hopelessly, works only poorly in the room. This is supposed to be a 4 star hotel. The hotel lack maintenance outside. The primarily acces coming from the center of the city, is worn out. Used to be a fountain, but time has been hard, so this entrance looks bad.
Cleaning very fine. Prices in dinner room are very high and do not match the hotel standard today

Room Tip: Rooms to the city (south) gets very hot in the summer
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ib A
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We were welcomed with a smile and we had checked in less than 5 minutes, our luggage were in the room directly. The rooms are huge, the thermal water is 2 minutes walking just behind the hotel, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. The service on the pool is a bit weak. Not enough staff maybe, you need to ask the reception to send someone to serve. Otherwise everything else is fine.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015

I was visiting Montecatini last week. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are amazing , large and bright. The breakfast ( included in my stay ) was great ! The famous Therme are at less than 5 minutes walk and downtown Montecatini at a maximum 10mns walk ! Staff are polite , friendly and helpful.
Honestly what can anybody want more.

Room Tip: I stayed at a regular standard room and it was great ! Large, bright, clean
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Elie A
Reviewed 27 September 2015

When we pulled up to the hotel it has a beautiful welcoming look to the entrance with the pool on the side with a gorgeous seating area to relax at. Well that's where it stops. The staff, from the receptionists to the wait staff in the restaurant were all rude and unfriendly. We were on a 16 day tour of Italy, stayed in 6 hotels and this was the only place where we were treated like scum. Some people in our group did not have 2 towels in there room and the staff were actually angry when they had to get them another towel, when they walked down to the lobby and asked for it. No WIFI in our rooms until the last day when a European group arrived and it was activated! The worst incident was when I went to check out and pay my bill. I had 1 bottle of ice water by the pool once and the receptionist Victorio tried to say my bill was 40 Euro and I questioned him. He printed up an invoice and it said 4 euro on it. He was trying to scam me out of 35 euros. He just waved me off and wouldn't look at me as I paid the 4 euro. The next morning when we turned in the key, he tried to tell my husband we owed 4 euro. Well I was livid! Our tour director told him we were not unintelligent people and he just waved us away. We asked to speak to the manager but of course he wasn't going to be in until 8am and our bus left at 7. DO NOT go to this place.

Room Tip: We were in the -2 floor and it was musty smelling.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandiszym14
Hotel Bellavist... P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Hotel Bellavista Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Guest,

we thank you for your feedback.

We would like to apologise for the inconvinience caused.

First of all we would like to clear up that americans are very very welcomed in our hotel.
We would like to assure that we are great friends of american citizens.
The Owner and the manager of our hotel have relations leaving in USA.
They travel very often to your country, and we are quite happy to have american as our guests.
Concerning the towels, we think it has been forgotten to put the complete set in the bathroom.
As a matter of fact, all the time clients ask for more towels, we always provide them extra towels without any problem.
In the hotel we have satellite wifi. We grant you it was working in the days of your staying.
As the hotel was fully booked, may be it was a little lasy when many people try to connect all at the same time.
Regarding the wrong amount charged, we assure you we did not want to scam you out.
It was just a human mistake, for which we deeply apologise.

We are gratefull to you to have been with us.

Best regards