“Best pizza !”

Price range: US$11 - US$34
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We had late dinner at ronchi 2000 and it was just perfect. The 4 cheese pizza with truffle oil was the most delicious pizza ever. We can totally recommend it. The other pizza we ate was with vegetables which was also awesome and fresh. The crust was thin and crispy and topping delicious.
The service was kind, attentive and fast. Totally worth a try if you're in Massa.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We were out looking for a place to eat after a full day of exploring Cinque Terre. This was the perfect place. Open late, very good and fast pizza and friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Had the pleasure of having dinner here with my family when visiting in Italy. The pizza was terrific, the atmosphere was great, and the service was spectacular. Super thin crust with fresh ingredients, and the owner came out regularly to ask if everything was good. Next time we visit Italy we will definitely be stopping in again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ok I was never fan of the pizza to begin with, but now I am totally done with this place as is my husband who used to like going there for nostalgic value not for the food per se.
We went there with a couple and our 2 year old on a Monday night (although it was some sort of Holiday) at 8:15PM. Our sun was hungry so when after 15 minutes we did not even get the waitress (the only one serving the whole place) to come to our table, my husband went to the window and asked them if they could do us a favor and give our son either a pizza margarita or a bit of focaccia. They said they cannot. So it is now 8:40 PM and they have not taken our order. I go to the waitress and ask her could she give us some chips at least? She says yes but never does! Finally at 9PM she gets our order and give us some drinks which come with the chips. At this point we are all pissed off. At 9:25PM we get our pizzas. My son is already so sleepy he is half dosing off so he does not even eat his food.
This amount of wait is totally ridiculous especially for pizza. So now we all agree that we are never going back there. Cannot say I'd miss the food either.

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank su_strada
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The pizza is too thin for my taste. It tastes pretty much like cardboard covered by a nice topping.
I don't like the ambience much either.

Date of visit: July 2013