See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed this hotel with my wife 29/07 30/07 , we checked in so late , not very clean rooms , breakfast is horrendously poor! We asked for an egg for a little girl , waiter just ignored and said no !! Very unfriendly staff , not worthy!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2017

On our way further into Italy we need a stopover for one night. We found this hotel which gave us a room for a very good price. The room was very large, maybe the largest on the floor with a clean bathroom. In the restaurant they offer a standard meal for a fixed price which was not the culinary highlight of this trip but very acceptable. The room has A7C and was very quiet. Wifi was OK, a bit slow at times.

Room Tip: at the back, away from the main road
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DickZe
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Nice hotel, with own parking, rooms are small but ok, poor furniture, not even a small desk near beds. Clean sheets, clean bathroom. excelent food at the restaurant in the evening (set menu), good breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Stayed for 4 nights with my wife. We realized that we can spend a long weekend together so booked a cheap flight and searched for a cheap accomodation. The second part was very hard, but we booked this 3 star hotel in an expensive area for normal price. The staff was friendly enough, the receptionist lady recommended a very good pizzeria that we loved. Our room was clean with a/c and wi-fi, the breakfast was acceptable in a 3 star hotel. No complains, we have enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel through a Brazilian website (Decolar) and in the pictures it looked great , because the picture of the bedroom didn't correspond to the real place. We got to the hotel 11:30 pm and were shown to our suite. I showed the receptionist the picture of the site and he said there was not such bedroom there. Then I said we wouldn't stay, though he insisted that we spend only that night in order to wait for the manager on the following day ... We couldn't do it so awful the place was... Bathroom leaking... It stank of mold ... Terrible... I had to book another hotel via Booking.com and I tried to get refunded , although it was a "non-refundable" reservation. DECOLAR analyzed my claims and declined the refund ... They immediately changed the pictures in the sight, so it wouldn't damage their reputation... It was really bad...

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple