See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Near the palace, a short walk from the center and from restaurants and pizzerias, this hotel offers well-kept rooms with all amenities ..... the idea of the breakfast served in the room ... parking free I will return.

Room Tip: The higher floors the noise of the A / C unit is less than near reggia
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hbah D
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

This hotel is unusual in that it has no public areas to speak of. There is a tiny bar in reception, but no breakfast room or restaurant. If you're desperate for a drink, the reception staff will serve you from the limited bar stock. If they haven't got what you like, they'll buy it in the next day, if you're staying. They are so very pleasant and helpful.
You order breakfast at reception and it's delivered to your room. There is a big choice of hot drinks, plus fruit juice, various rolls, croissants (beware if you don't like them filled with chocolate!) crackers, choice of conserves, butter, yoghurt, ham and cheese. You could order the lot if you wanted to. It can be brought to your room between 07.00 and 10.30.
Rooms vary somewhat but are generally well furnished. Several have balconies and all have sparkling modern bathrooms. My room was a lock-off from the one next door. Clearly they can be used as a suite, as my very large room had a large glass table and four chairs. The bed was actually a sofa bed which would convert into a leather sofa. It was made up as a bed for me, and the mattress was comfortable, but the frame of the sofa bed made getting in and out of the bed very uncomfortable as it cut into your legs. The other problem was the quite thin linking door and party wall which meant that conversations, TV , snoring etc could clearly be heard from the next room. I feel quite sure that the reception staff would have moved me when they had room if I had asked, but having once unpacked I couldn't be bothered to pack again and move. In hindsight, I wish I had done so, though.
The hotel will arrange taxis for the rail station, which is actually walkable if you have the time. I wouldn't want to tow a trolley suitcase over the cobbled streets, though. It's convenient for restaurants and bars, and there is a little grocery shop next to the hotel, handy for water, drinks, snacks and so on.
There is car parking - valuable in any Italian city, but the multi-channel international TV advertised on the web site no longer exists. Hundreds of channels, yes, but all in Italian: not even CNN or Bloomberg! The other facility advertised is the computer and printer available in each room. Some did have actual computers, others only computer facilities on the TV, with a wireless keyboard. There were no operating instructions unfortunately, so I didn't use it. I was travelling with my own tablet which connected happily to the free wifi in the room, so it didn't matter.
I would happily stay here again, but would avoid room 401 (with the sofa bed) and room 402, the adjoining room because of the lack of privacy. Friends on other floors had no complaints about their rooms.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have stayed here before and aside from there being no breakfast room found the hotel very good. This time however I discovered they had changed their TV provider and the guest can no longer access foreign new channels. Also the in room computer did not work, though I have to say the staff on reception tried their best. If a hotel advertises facilities, they should work!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the road have some traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We stayed one night in March while visiting Caserta and picked this hotel for its central location and the fact that it has parking. It is within walking distance to the Palace. We had room #102 facing the street and would recommend a back room to avoid the noise, especially in the morning. (We were up early anyway, but it you want to sleep past 6 am, you won't. The garbage and street cleaning trucks are out in full force and the buses stop across the street.) Otherwise, the soom was very large, with lots of light, good internet access, plenty of shelf space, desk, TV that also operates as a PC for internet access and (of all things) a printer, which we did not use. The water pressure in the shower is a bit feeble. Breakfast is served in the room. We had ordered coffee, juice, a croissant, rolls, ham and cheese. Having the parking in busy Caserta was a plus. There are plenty of restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for one in the back on a higher floor. Rooms facing the street will be very noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erntravels
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We arrived here at about 8pm after a stressful experience trying to pick up our rental car at Fiumicino airport - but thats another story- and another review! Anyway we were tired and fed up and had a grumpy 2 year old with us, but all this stress just disappeared the minute we arrived.
The guy on reception helped us unload the car and take our bags to our room, which was fab. Massive kingsive bed, flat screen TV, reasonably priced mini bar, beautiful bathroom. My husband then went downstairs and asked the same guy if there was a takeaway nearby that he could walk to and pick up some food, but the receptionist insisted on ringing a pizza for us himself and the bringing it up to our room. For breakfast you complete a menu card and leave it on your door and it is delivered to your room at your requested time.
We just loved this hotel, the receptionist guy just made things so easy - why can't all hotels be like this. Just wanted to pick up this hotel and take it with us for the rest of our trip!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family