“Amazing history”

Santa Maria della Pieve
Ranked #3 of 87 things to do in Arezzo
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Pisa / Lucca style architecture, without decorative elements, The round apse, facing Piazza Grande, forms a major sight which perfected the style of the Piazza.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

A gem of Tuscany! One of the most beautiful churches, a must-see if you're going to Arezzo. I believe that "Life is beautiful" was filmed here.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

It felt real Italy to me when I stepped inside. Very subjective I admit. There may be specifics I enjoyed, yet it was the place as a whole that I write this compliment for.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Unlike lofty cathedrals, this church is lived in. For almost 1000 years it has fulfilled the needs of its parishioners. On a lovely Saturday afternoon when we visited, a young couple was getting with the enthusiastic response from what seemed half the crowd.