Review Highlights
Piero della Francesca

Head to the chapel with frescoes painted by Piero della Francesca. Make sure that you know the... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2018
Krzysiek O
An unusual and splendid facade

The church was built in the 12th century and renovated a hundred years later with the facade and... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2018

from US$171.50
from US$79.40
from US$138.10
More Info
All reviews interesting architecture bell tower mullioned windows arches crypt facade apse century
Reviewed 8 December 2016

It felt real Italy to me when I stepped inside. Very subjective I admit. There may be specifics I enjoyed, yet it was the place as a whole that I write this compliment for.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Unlike lofty cathedrals, this church is lived in. For almost 1000 years it has fulfilled the needs of its parishioners. On a lovely Saturday afternoon when we visited, a young couple was getting with the enthusiastic response from what seemed half the crowd.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Well located and beautiful inside and outside. We were there during a very busy day with the Joust of Saracen and didn't have time to spend in the church.

But what little we did see was very pretty and worth a visit

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The church is really superb both from outside and especially from the inside. This building was one of the top I have seen while in Arezzo this is since I love architecture and in this building one can see architecture at its best in my opinion.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Also a very nice church and a landmark. Interesting architecture from the outside. Really nice to visit

Date of experience: August 2016