“Stunning”

Santa Maria della Pieve
Ranked #4 of 87 things to do in Arezzo
Reviewed 13 February 2017

A gem of Tuscany! One of the most beautiful churches, a must-see if you're going to Arezzo. I believe that "Life is beautiful" was filmed here.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

It felt real Italy to me when I stepped inside. Very subjective I admit. There may be specifics I enjoyed, yet it was the place as a whole that I write this compliment for.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Unlike lofty cathedrals, this church is lived in. For almost 1000 years it has fulfilled the needs of its parishioners. On a lovely Saturday afternoon when we visited, a young couple was getting with the enthusiastic response from what seemed half the crowd.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Well located and beautiful inside and outside. We were there during a very busy day with the Joust of Saracen and didn't have time to spend in the church.

But what little we did see was very pretty and worth a visit

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The church is really superb both from outside and especially from the inside. This building was one of the top I have seen while in Arezzo this is since I love architecture and in this building one can see architecture at its best in my opinion.