See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Trip advisor tells me that the hotel is 3m from my current location. What it doesn't tell me is that some peculiarly talent-free cover-band is apparently about 10m from my current location (I'm actually in a bed in the hotel, not levitating in the street outside), still belting out the same 4-chord wonders at 0130. So don't stay on a Saturday night if you fancy some peace and quiet. A shame, because otherwise the hotel is quite inoffensive (apart from the steam-driven TV set and set-top box - but even the latest technology couldn't improve Italian TV ...) and the price (via booking.com) good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2016

well-located hotel, really bad service and attention to detail.
I've been for 2 nights. Internet was not working(fixed by me), broken shower (reported by not repaired), poor breakfast. Hot water: maybe.

Although the owners seemed nice people, I'm shortly pleased with the service.

It 'a shame to have to do these reviews, but it is also right to share it as an incentive to improve the service in a such a beautiful place as Sicily.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I stayed here for three nights, and found it a great place to explore Agrigento from (it sits just below Via Atenea, the main street for shops, restaurants, cafes and bars). The room was clean and in good order, the staff were friendly and helpful. The walls are fairly thin, and the shower wasn't too easy to get to working optimally. However, these were far from dealbreakers, and the Hotel Concordia is very good in the price range.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The Hotel Concordia is a nice place to stay in Agrigento it is conveniently situated close to the main street Atenea and within easy reach of both the bus and the train station. We were on the first floor, there is no lift but it is an easy staircase to manage bags along. Check in was very friendly and welcoming.

Our room was comfortable and a decent size with a fold down bed if needed. With good shutters you can get a comfortable nights sleep. The local church bells fortunately do not start ringing until a sedate 8.00! The bathroom is basic but everything works - although the water did fail on our last day!

Breakfast has delicious blood orange juice and freshly made coffee and a selection of cereals, yoghurt, bread and croissants which was plenty to get you going in the morning.

Overall if you want to stay in Agrigento rather than just go to the temples this is a good base for your visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2016

As much as I would love to give them a higher rating I can't. The staff who I assume are owners of the property are very nice people, but the hotel is very basic. First, if you drive you have to stop in front of the hotel and ask them to let you park at the reserved spots. We drove down the narrow street to park there and that was a mistake. They accompanied us and helped us to drive around the block and re-park in front of the hotel which was very nice. There's no elevator in the building, be prepared to carry your luggage upstairs. The room was small, dated and very basic with an even smaller bathroom. The shower stall had mold spots here and there. The breakfast was very basic too: bread, cereal, yogurt and coffee. On the plus side, the location is great; the staff are excellent, trying to please you any way they can; Wi-Fi signal was fine; and for the price you probably won't find a better deal in Agrigento.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple