Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$42
ZenHotels.comUS$50
TripadvisorUS$42
Trip.com
All reviews family stay room service front desk excellent stay ms facilities al gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Amazing Wyndham Garden! My first stay was great, last May 2021. I really like Julie, very accommodating, and friendly. I can say that the hotel was safe because not everyone can enter without a key card from the elevator unless your going to the pool or restaurant area. The room was spacious and clean plus the toilet have a lots of shampoo, lotion and sabon. My family really enjoyed the outdoor pool and thanks to Paz for being extremely friendly. Today, our 2nd time, my son and I enjoyed the indoor pool for they have a Ladies pool offer and ordered pizza at there restaurant for a very reasonable price. Paz really did great for assisting our needs and let us enjoy the pool.
Wyndham Garden is a great hotel for family with kids plus a very welcoming staff that makes your stay perfect and comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
YASSER ELSAYED, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Muscat Al Khuwair, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Wyndham Garden Dammam. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased that you found your stay comfortable and we exceeded your expectations. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Wyndham Garden, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

First time in Oman and would love to come back again.
Thank you for the staffs who are extremely accommodating me from the day I came until my checked out. They are wonderful. Clean room and very comfortable to stay. I will come back for sure.

Thanks a lot. Cheers!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Melvin Richard, Revenue Management at Wyndham Garden Muscat Al Khuwair, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Raycocho30,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Wyndham Garden Muscat Al Khuwair. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Wyndham Garden Muscat Management

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

They were extremely accommodating and allowed me to check in early at 10am. The room is clean,very comfortable and breakfast is excellent. Every staff I encountered are eager to help Thank you!!! I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Muscat Oman.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Wyndham Garden Muscat Management

Reviewed 20 May 2021

We stayed for one night and it was one of our best stay we ever had in Oman, Room was really spacious plus the breakfast was served in the room with variety of items and for sure we will back soon for our next stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
YASSER ELSAYED, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Muscat Al Khuwair, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2021

It is a great pleasure to have you with us , Thank you so much for your adorable review and we are waiting to welcome you again soon Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 May 2021

It was a good time I spent in this hotel and I can see the staff very professional and the food amazing
Also I can see the are very keen with MOH protocol room was alway clean and room service was very fast

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YASSER ELSAYED, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Muscat Al Khuwair, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021