Park Inn by Radisson Muscat
  • Pool
US$75
US$64
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa(Barr Al Jissah)
US$505
Trip.com
US$182
US$199
HotelQuickly
All reviewsrooftop barduty managerrbg restaurantbusiness hotellulu hypermarketwalking distancebusiness tripthe main highwayfriendly hotelswimming pooltop floorrooms are cleanroom serviceshort stayconvenient locationcomfortable stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here last week. The staff are really helpful and friendly, and there are plenty of food and beverage options. It’s lovely to relax in the rooftop bar at sundown (see photo). Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
PIbyRD_Muscat, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our staff, food and drinks options, Sama Terrazza rooftop lounge and for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for business, nothing special about this hotel but it is a good hotel to get around.

Comfortable basic rooms and good breakfast. Helpful reception staff too.

Nearby mall ( 5 mins walk). Recommended if you've got places to go to nearby.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your nice feedback about our location and for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience.

Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is close to airport,it takes by car 15 minutes.Rooms are clean and modern.Air conditioner works properly.Dry cleaning is good.Breakfast is average.On the 6th floor there is gym and massage rooms.Top of the building,there is a outdoor pool is located.Only internet is not well.Employee are cheerful and polite.By walking you can go to shopping mall and market.

1  Thank Onur A

Thank you for your nice feedback about our staff and for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to mention mr Sunil the duty manager and Cecile the lady on reception..
They both were so helpful and friendly during my stay and nothing was too much trouble for them with regards to helping me with anything during my stay.

Sunil the duty manager is one of the kindest most helpful people I have met during any of my travels.
Sunil made sure my stay at the hotel ran smoothly and all that I needed was provided ...

Great team for the hotel ..

I look forward to staying there again..

Steven Bailey

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank stebailey75

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our staff Sunil ( Duty Manager ) and Cecil and for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had the option of staying in Ruwi, near to my meeting, but opted for the Park Inn largely on the basis of the rooftop bar and pool and the possibility of a view of the sea. Neither disappointed and despite the taxi trips required to get to Ruwi, I'm glad I took this option.

The room was pretty standard for a Park Inn, i.e. fairly functional but comfortable enough for its main purpose of sleeping and showering in - just what was needed for a couple of nights on business. On the first night I went to the grill on the ground floor - not particularly cheap (but no expensive by Oman standards) and the food was excellent. On the second, I watched the sunset from the rooftop bar with a couple of drinks and a bar snack - all very pleasant. I did use the pool on the day I left as well and contrary to some reviews, it was not freezing!

The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

Although I might be inclined to go a different route if I was in Muscat on holiday, this would probably be my first option for any future business trips.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your nice feedback about our rooftop pool, Sama Terrazza rooftop lounge, RBG Grill, staff and for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience.